Thread: Hello - New to forums in general

Default Hello - New to forums in general

Hey everybody.
    This would be my first time talking to just about anybody about this little interest of mine. My job makes it a bit difficult to enjoy it, though I'd rather not mention what I do for a living.
    I'm here because I have had a "thing" for diapers ever since I was a little kid. I did not truly get into them until college where I was able to hide my little secret, though I did have a few amazing girlfriends who participated enthusiastically. I am not an adult baby, I'm not into domination, mommy/daddy relationships, etc...
    Outside of my job, when I have free time, I enjoy fishing, golf, disc golf, traveling, and hanging out with my friends.
    I honestly don't know what I plan on getting out of this website, maybe just acceptance, answers to questions, and maybe make some friends.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Archon85 View Post
    Hey everybody.
    This would be my first time talking to just about anybody about this little interest of mine. My job makes it a bit difficult to enjoy it, though I'd rather not mention what I do for a living.
    I'm here because I have had a "thing" for diapers ever since I was a little kid. I did not truly get into them until college where I was able to hide my little secret, though I did have a few amazing girlfriends who participated enthusiastically. I am not an adult baby, I'm not into domination, mommy/daddy relationships, etc...
    Outside of my job, when I have free time, I enjoy fishing, golf, disc golf, traveling, and hanging out with my friends.
    I honestly don't know what I plan on getting out of this website, maybe just acceptance, answers to questions, and maybe make some friends.

Thanks!
    Hi Archon85,

Welcome to ADISC! I remember first joining ADISC years ago and a period before joining that I just lurked the forums before mustering the courage to join. I can definitely say it has helped me relax a lot more about my DLism (I'm like you, not into ABism, etc and I also started at a young age) as I talked with people that shared the same interest as I did. That being said you'll soon discover (if you hadn't already) that ADISC talks about a lot more than just diapers.

On that note I can say I've fiddled around with disc golf too. I haven't really competed in a tournament....or played a true game before (friend and I went to a park and he let me try out throwing them). But if he and I did have the time to set aside to play a game (after I set aside even more time to practice first) I'd definitely try it out.

You mention looking to get answers to questions. Are there some you have right now you'd like to ask?

Welcome to the forums.

What the heck is disc golf? never heard of it

Well I am used to talking to people about my issues, my close internet friends but this forum is the first time I joined one to talk about them on a forum.