Thread: Does anyone know this mysterious diaper?

Default Does anyone know this mysterious diaper?

Hi there, I made a thread earlier but some rules were broken and the topic was deleted, but I've since edited the images I'll show so that the rules are followed.

I found these pictures of a diaper that I do not know and wish to know more about, specifically the brand of it. I found them on Reddit, but the poster couldn't tell us what brand it was (he mentioned tutti, but searching yielded no results). I would appreciate it if you could help me know more about them.

The pictures:

Thank you,
    S910.

Looks like a store brand diaper to me, I think we had them in Canada in one store but can't recall which one, I think they are now different design but I can't be 100% sure, perhaps they were sold at Wal-Mart or Costco but I can't be sure, I'm not an expert in store brand diapers.

Quote Originally Posted by CodyBaby View Post
    Looks like a store brand diaper to me, I think we had them in Canada in one store but can't recall which one, I think they are now different design but I can't be 100% sure, perhaps they were sold at Wal-Mart or Costco but I can't be sure, I'm not an expert in store brand diapers.
    Or it's just haunted.

Recently they have been called tutti but Originaly, they where called Fitti. I personaly found them in mexican stores in texas and one mexican grocer in Mississippi. Fiesta sells them down here in fort worth. The balloons have changed a bit since my day, as there was a time they where multi colored red, green blue etc. Hope that helps you out a bit.

Yea, they are Fitti. I had some of those from a local gas station as my first ABDL diapies.

Fitti and Drypers were my favorite off brand diapers that I never got to try out. Yeah their still around but they moved to the asain markets, plus they changed a lot.

I just think drypers had the cutest packaging in the late 90's and early 00's with sesame street. Did manage to use their baby wipes, first time I saw a fitti diaper was in a day care workers mini-van sliding door (she took us out to garage sales). It was plastic backed and had the same balloon designs of these.

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    I just think drypers had the cutest packaging in the late 90's and early 00's with sesame street.

That's what I wore ,hence my username. Does anyone have any more info about these? I found some vintage ads online for them once but the site no longer exists. I would love to get my hands on some if they are still around 13+ years later.