Thread: diaper wetting

Default diaper wetting

how many wetting can a -
    abi super folder
    vs,
    molicare super

i am finally able to relax and let it go and wasa wondering what these can hold...

omg i cant belive what its like to be in a diaper again!!!!!

Depends on your wettings...It'll hold less if you flood it with big wettings, but it'll last longer if you go in little bits

This is like the "how many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Tootsie Pop?" connundrum. It varies for everyone. For diapers, it's going to vary by bladder size, by flood vs. slow release, etc. You can ask people about general experiences on a diaper and which ones hold a lot, but you won't know until you get to try them for yourself, which is also part of the fun.

The highest capacity diapers I've used myself are the Abriform X-Plus and the Secure X-Plus. I'd consider their capacity to be quite similar, but I don't like the Abriform tapes, and they're more inclined to clump than the Secure X-Plus. The Abriforms are, however, thicker if that matters to you.

That's an interesting question and it will be different for everyone. Personally, I generally do a lot of small wettings as I don't see any reason of holding it in at all, I mean isn't that the point of a diaper? So, small wettings for me, and Abena X-Plus will hold 6 or 7. For full ones, it will hold two full wettings for me, the third one will be risky.

Never tried the molicares, so I can't comment.

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
    This is like the "how many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Tootsie Pop?" connundrum. It varies for everyone. For diapers, it's going to vary by bladder size, by flood vs. slow release, etc. You can ask people about general experiences on a diaper and which ones hold a lot, but you won't know until you get to try them for yourself, which is also part of the fun.
    Couldn't have said it better myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Ace View Post
    So, small wettings for me, and Abena X-Plus will hold 6 or 7. For full ones, it will hold two full wettings for me, the third one will be risky.

Never tried the molicares, so I can't comment.
    Same here for amount of wettings I can get out of a x-plus. Although I have never tried a super abena, but they are two steps below the x-plus, so its prob like 3-4 small wettings, or two regular wettings, or 1 giant wetting for the plus. I tried molicare supers, a while back, like 3 years ago, but I remember them being very good absorbancy, I would assume the molicare supers probably hold more.

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post

The highest capacity diapers I've used myself are the Abriform X-Plus and the Secure X-Plus. I'd consider their capacity to be quite similar, but I don't like the Abriform tapes, and they're more inclined to clump than the Secure X-Plus. The Abriforms are, however, thicker if that matters to you.

Quote Originally Posted by baseball4life View Post
    Couldn't have said it better myself.
    I, also, couldn't have said it better myself.