Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Anyone else enjoy puppy play?

Default Anyone else enjoy puppy play?

Hey everyone, since this community seems very accepting and all that good stuff, I have decided to admit that I enjoy puppy play. Not as a sexual fetish but, I just want to be a puppy and get into stuff. I'd love to have a friend to talk to with this same interest if there are any on here!

I have a few friends who're into it, and I've gotten to pet someone and stuff while they did it, which was awesome. I'm not really into 'real' puppy play myself, like, I'll bark and whine and say 'Rawr, I'm a puppy!' when I'm being little, but it's like I'm a little girl pretending to be a dog, not a real dog/puppy. So yeah, when it comes to puppy play, I definitely prefer being on the other side of the leash, maybe even being a bratty little girl owner for a long-suffering faithful dog. :P

H0TWH33LS

Default Anyone else enjoy puppy play?

That actually sounds like fun hah is love to learn more

Quote Originally Posted by H0TWH33LS View Post
    That actually sounds like fun hah is love to learn more

Well feel free to ask me anything!

I've tried pup play before and gotta say it was pretty fun, though I'm not sure it's my thing.

Yes.

Fox

ps.: That was the shortest post I ever did.
    Last edited by TheLittleBigPet; 19-Dec-2012 at 19:12. Reason: Spelled post wrong -.-

I have the some gear for it, but i have not met anyone that would do puppy play in a non-sexual or sexual way. But i love the idea of treated like a pet.

Anyone I have talk to that is outside of the puppy play community just thinks of the tail plug and sex and that not what its fully about.

Quote Originally Posted by Siddy View Post
    I have the some gear for it, but i have not met anyone that would do puppy play in a non-sexual or sexual way. But i love the idea of treated like a pet.

Anyone I have talk to that is outside of the puppy play community just thinks of the tail plug and sex and that not what its fully about.
    I know right? I don't do it for that. I just want to be a puppy occasionally. I mean, they have it made. haha

I often play `Kitten` as I am a white Tiger. I am a tame kitty so being on a leash is normal for me when I visit my furry furiends, I have my meals out of a large stainless steel bowl and I can get upto no end of feline mischief. This is a game for me and my friends and not sexual or even a fetish thing. I know quite a few furs who are into being a puppy or a kitty too.