Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What if they stopped making adult diapers?

Default What if they stopped making adult diapers?

How would you feel? i Would feel sad and mad

If they did, there would be a void in the market that would quickly be filled by an entrepreneur. The free market behaves like that. I'm not worried at all about AB diapers disappearing, let alone adult diapers.

Countdown

what is the point of this thread???

It will never happen. There will always be adults who need them for medical reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Countdown View Post
    what is the point of this thread???
    To tell the world I can synthesize SAP during the diaper apocalypse! As well as that super crinkly plastic!

I'll make billions!

With all the IC people out there; there will always be a need for adult diapers. It's amazing the size of the diaper asiles for IC products.

Quote Originally Posted by erevu View Post
    If they did, there would be a void in the market that would quickly be filled by an entrepreneur. The free market behaves like that. I'm not worried at all about AB diapers disappearing, let alone adult diapers.
    this makes a lot of sence. making diapers and such for ABDL people is a huge bussiness to some. it would be a huge way to make money so erevu is right about it being very unlikey or nigh on impossible that thery woud disapear

i dont know. i guess they woud just carry lots of underwear around with them maybe ?