Thread: hi everyone :)

Default hi everyone :)

hi everyone um, i'm really shy here, but i wanted to say hi and i'm looking forward to some friendly people to chat with and becomes friends with; as i'm rather shy myself.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEDWIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

My baby boy! *hugs him tight and holds him up proudly* Everyone, this is my AB son. He is adorable and amazing and makes my life so happy. Once his sister's account gets un-banned (rageface, she is under 18) our whole family will be here.

heya.

dont worry about being shy. im sure a lot people were shy on here to start with ok.

i would like to know what some of your hobbies are ? it helps us to get to know you better ok

sure, well, aside from working. I enjoy watching anime, quite a bit actually and watching shows like NCIS and CSI and Law and Order. As far as reading goes, i prefer fantasy novels of all kinds and science fiction. One of my favorite series is the Redwall series by Brian Jacques. I love animals, epecially small cute ones, like rabbits and mice. Anything else really, you just have to ask, i'm pretty much an open book if i'm asked a question

you know what we have quite a lot in common. i lalso love to watch CSI i like all of them.but i like the ones in new york with mac tayor and the one in miami with horatio the best. i also like ncis. i think gibbs comes across as a bit of a tough guy. but he also looks out for his people wholy.

i am a big dog guy but i aso like cats too. if i saw an animal in trouble or one that needed my help i would try to help it best i can. when i see people mistreating animals it makes my blood boil from anger.

which law and order do you like the most, criminal intent or special victims unit ?

also which csi do you like the most ?
    Last edited by tennismad; 17-Dec-2012 at 23:16. Reason: missspelling

i prefer L&O: SVU and the original CSI, sometimes CSI: Miami. I'm mostly a doh person, but cats have their spot with me too. NCIS is my favorite show though

Nice to meet you, Edwin. Also, congratulations on meeting up with Tanara here

Quote Originally Posted by EdwinMouse View Post
    i prefer L&O: SVU and the original CSI, sometimes CSI: Miami. I'm mostly a doh person, but cats have their spot with me too. NCIS is my favorite show though
    i thought we had some things in common but it seems we actually ahve a lot in common. maybe we could be friends. what do think of that guy ?

sure, that's be great, i'd like that. I need to start making friends and get out of my shell.