Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Grand Theft Auto V

Default Grand Theft Auto V

Is anyone else dying for GTA V to come out? Haha, seeing all the screenshots is killing me! I can't wait. I've been a huge GTA fan over the years (way back from the early editions) and this new one looks spectacular!

Anyone else dying for it to come out?

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    Only if Rockstar puts it on PC.
    Don't see that happening.
    GTA 5 News & Latest Details!! - YouTube

I've been looking forward to this since the debut trailer in Nov. 2011. I will be getting this on the day of release.

I've heard this time and again from the days of Vice City... they haven't missed one PC release yet - they just revel in delaying them by a year, and I'm more than okay with waiting. I'm a pretty solid GTA fan dating back to III on the PS2 and PC, and I've become accustomed to the wait - heck, I didn't play GTA 4 full speed until 2010 or so, and it still looked remarkable.

im not a big of gta. i like another game. i thinkits called burnout. or something like that. but the idea with it is to cause as much damge as you with the cars that you get given. my best is 25 car pille up. it was shall we say very expensive

H0TWH33LS

Default Grand Theft Auto V

Burnout is such a fun racing game but nothing compares to old school classics like Mario kart and super Mario bros.

i used to have mario bros on the old game boy. i used to spend hours on it. if i had any critisiscm of it. it was the fact that wasnt an option to save your progress on it. apart from that i loved it

Quote Originally Posted by Takashi View Post
    Don't see that happening.
    GTA 5 News & Latest Details!! - YouTube

I've been looking forward to this since the debut trailer in Nov. 2011. I will be getting this on the day of release.
    GTA4 came to PC though it was/is a buggy mess and a POS game on top of it. But t looked a lot better then consoles and well we got this.

i have to admit i have never realy played the gta series. im not very good at driving games. i can only play certain ones. i like the gran turismo games on ps2 and ps3. but recently i have been playing the xbox360 equilivalent. i have to say the gran turismo series on ps2 and now ps3 is much better.
    Last edited by tennismad; 18-Dec-2012 at 04:54. Reason: literature problems

Can't wait. GTA 5 is literally the only game I'm looking forward to. The stories are usually interesting, the campaigns are long, and the multiplayer has always been really fun for me.

I just hope they include campaign Co op this time around