Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Me as a new baby

Red face Me as a new baby

MY fiance told me about his desire to take care of a little girl, and also his desires to have a diaper girl walk around his house. So, I quickly tried it out for him and learned that I loved it. Which explains why I wanted a bottle until I was around 10 or 11. I just needed someone to show me that I liked it, and not to hide it.

I am his little girl sometimes and I regress to different ages. I don't know if that is normal or not? I really am kind of embarrassed that I want to be a baby... so introducing myself is a little awkward, so sorry if I get all..awkward and whatnot.

I am also his diaper girl sometimes. So, I am a diaper lover. However, his parents made it clear that they thought the adult baby thing was 'sick' so we have to hide it from them as best we can. With that said, I have only had a chance to see one diaper and I haven't gotten the chance to wear it.

I wanted to meet other adult babies, so I joined this site to make friends. I would love to get to know some of you Please don;t be afraid to contact me or anything!

well welcome to the site babyem, I'm sure alotta of people here will be pleased to make your acquaintance and many of our older members have sage advice and support to give if you should need it. btw thats great that you and your fiance share the same kink, congratulations ^_^

ps. sucks about the parents though, some people just dont understand :/

hey babyem. fellow AB here saying hi. what sort of things do you like to do aprt from being a n AB and a diaper gilr ??

what are your hobbies and such ?

Quote Originally Posted by babyemma7473 View Post
    MY fiance told me about his desire to take care of a little girl, and also his desires to have a diaper girl walk around his house. So, I quickly tried it out for him and learned that I loved it. Which explains why I wanted a bottle until I was around 10 or 11. I just needed someone to show me that I liked it, and not to hide it.

I am his little girl sometimes and I regress to different ages. I don't know if that is normal or not? I really am kind of embarrassed that I want to be a baby... so introducing myself is a little awkward, so sorry if I get all..awkward and whatnot.

I am also his diaper girl sometimes. So, I am a diaper lover. However, his parents made it clear that they thought the adult baby thing was 'sick' so we have to hide it from them as best we can. With that said, I have only had a chance to see one diaper and I haven't gotten the chance to wear it.

I wanted to meet other adult babies, so I joined this site to make friends. I would love to get to know some of you Please don;t be afraid to contact me or anything!
    Welcome there are a lot of us that feel bashful at liking being a baby its ok . You will find we are all different and you can be you. A lot of us have been there some of us are new. It help's to know your not alone in your feelings. Check out the FAQ it will help you around the site.Enjoy your time here. TFFox

Quote Originally Posted by tennismad View Post
    hey babyem. fellow AB here saying hi. what sort of things do you like to do aprt from being a n AB and a diaper gilr ??

what are your hobbies and such ?
    I draw and play flute. I am a performance major and a psychology minor in college right now So I stay pretty busy. Unfortunately, my college is four hours away from my fiance. But I am on Christmas break right now so I get to see him!

Default Re: Me as a new baby

Hi babyem. What kind of diaper did your fiance have? There are a ton of different kinds of disposables out there. You should look at Bambino or ABU diapers if you are looking for baby print. Otherwise, Dry 24/7 or Abena X- plus are really good too. Glad to have you a part of the community. See you around.

Quote Originally Posted by BabyShrek View Post
    Hi babyem. What kind of diaper did your fiance have? There are a ton of different kinds of disposables out there. You should look at Bambino or ABU diapers if you are looking for baby print. Otherwise, Dry 24/7 or Abena X- plus are really good too. Glad to have you a part of the community. See you around.
    He had a Depends diaper

Hi Emma

It's nice to meet you. I just graduated with a degree in composition and education. Do you play contemporary or classical for your degree? I minored in psych too - are you considering pursuing it further?

Quote Originally Posted by anvmbr View Post
    Hi Emma

It's nice to meet you. I just graduated with a degree in composition and education. Do you play contemporary or classical for your degree? I minored in psych too - are you considering pursuing it further?
    I play all styles of flute music. I prefer classical though. Yes, I am considering pursuing psychology further. Perhaps further than music, but I am unsure of that as of right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Piros View Post
    ps. sucks about the parents though, some people just dont understand :/
    I think we should start calling them "normies"

Past that I am glad you fond something you enjoy. Hopefully one day people will be more understanding.