Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: New Here

  1. #1

    Default New Here

    Hi, I'm kinda new to the whole ADBL community, and I'm pretty interested in learning about it. Currently I'm pretty active in the MLP fandom. I've had a somewhat passing interest in this community for awhile, but never really began to explore it until now. I'd really like to get into it. Still trying to figure everything out though.

  2. #2

    Default

    heya just a newbie saying hiya to another newbie

  3. #3

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by NimbusRaincloud View Post
    Hi, I'm kinda new to the whole ADBL community, and I'm pretty interested in learning about it. Currently I'm pretty active in the MLP fandom. I've had a somewhat passing interest in this community for awhile, but never really began to explore it until now. I'd really like to get into it. Still trying to figure everything out though.
    I noticed in your other thread that you were a newcomer to ADISC. Figured I'd stay on topic there and post my welcome to you in here.

    So.....Welcome! I'm a little bit of a MLP fan myself. Personally I'm torn between Rainbow Dash and Apple Jack for my favorite pony from the Mane 6, how about you? On the note of Rainbow Dash, I just finished watching the Wonderbolt Academy episode a few minutes ago, pretty good episode for the season 3. Also if you're willing to share more, what do you mean by passing interest?

  4. #4

    Default

    Thanks for that advice by the way

    I've been involved with the pony fandom for almost two years now. Personally, I like Rainbow Dash, generally because I enjoy tomboyish characters. The last episode was also really good too.

    As for what I meant by passing interest, as also being part of the furry fandom as well, I've took notice of the diaper artwork there, and for the most part I enjoyed it, but it never really was much of anything. Over the last few months though, I started taking interest in the ABDL community, and I became very interested in it, and recently, I've thought about trying it out for myself. From what I've seen so far, I like it

  5. #5

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by NimbusRaincloud View Post
    Thanks for that advice by the way

    I've been involved with the pony fandom for almost two years now. Personally, I like Rainbow Dash, generally because I enjoy tomboyish characters. The last episode was also really good too.

    As for what I meant by passing interest, as also being part of the furry fandom as well, I've took notice of the diaper artwork there, and for the most part I enjoyed it, but it never really was much of anything. Over the last few months though, I started taking interest in the ABDL community, and I became very interested in it, and recently, I've thought about trying it out for myself. From what I've seen so far, I like it
    No problem, we're a friendly bunch here as I'm sure you'll eventually see. If you have any more questions there (i.e. specific brand questions, questions about differences between types of diapers, etc) feel free to ask em. Just be sure that you click "Reply With Quote" on my post, if you're asking the question towards me of course, so it pings a notification to me so I'll know to reply.

    Huh, that's a different origin story than the typical one I've read. Not to exclude / change your mind about exploring what interests you, just an observation. Usually ABDLism is evident in younger ages (3-5) that then disappear and then reappear usually around the pre-teens / early teens. I know that was the case for me. Diaper related interests were prominent when I was 3-5 (I had no idea what it was about diapers...they were just interesting to me) and then it just literally disappeared only to come back when I was 11 or 12 or so....and the rest is history as I explored my interest and eventually found ADISC years ago. I know it helped me out then, so I want to return the favor to others.

    Back to you, I find it interesting that it was furry --> diaper (furry?) artwork --> ABDL. For me I have had a little bit of a furry interest (if my avatar didn't give that impression already) and it was originally in parallel and separate from my ABDL tendencies. And then I too discovered furry diaper art and it was an unexpected discovery of finding two things I liked actually mixing together.

    I guess what I'm saying is I find it rather neat you discovered our community and grew enough interest to wanting to try it on (no pun intended..ok, maybe a little bit). Out of curiosity what is it about the community that appeals to you?

    I started MLP during the first season also. I'm very glad the show hasn't degraded much despite changing hands from Foster.

  6. #6

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    No problem, we're a friendly bunch here as I'm sure you'll eventually see. If you have any more questions there (i.e. specific brand questions, questions about differences between types of diapers, etc) feel free to ask em. Just be sure that you click "Reply With Quote" on my post, if you're asking the question towards me of course, so it pings a notification to me so I'll know to reply.

    Huh, that's a different origin story than the typical one I've read. Not to exclude / change your mind about exploring what interests you, just an observation. Usually ABDLism is evident in younger ages (3-5) that then disappear and then reappear usually around the pre-teens / early teens. I know that was the case for me. Diaper related interests were prominent when I was 3-5 (I had no idea what it was about diapers...they were just interesting to me) and then it just literally disappeared only to come back when I was 11 or 12 or so....and the rest is history as I explored my interest and eventually found ADISC years ago. I know it helped me out then, so I want to return the favor to others.

    Back to you, I find it interesting that it was furry --> diaper (furry?) artwork --> ABDL. For me I have had a little bit of a furry interest (if my avatar didn't give that impression already) and it was originally in parallel and separate from my ABDL tendencies. And then I too discovered furry diaper art and it was an unexpected discovery of finding two things I liked actually mixing together.

    I guess what I'm saying is I find it rather neat you discovered our community and grew enough interest to wanting to try it on (no pun intended..ok, maybe a little bit). Out of curiosity what is it about the community that appeals to you?

    I started MLP during the first season also. I'm very glad the show hasn't degraded much despite changing hands from Foster.
    I guess what appeals to me about it is the innocence here. Also, part of what drew me into this is just how open a lot of people are about discussion of this sort of topic. Most other places I visit tend to have a very cynical view on everything, so a place like this was quite a breath of fresh air. As for my interest in diapers, I really don't know how to put it other than I just really want to get into it. I can't explain it that well

  7. #7

    Default Re: New Here



    Quote Originally Posted by NimbusRaincloud View Post
    I guess what appeals to me about it is the innocence here. Also, part of what drew me into this is just how open a lot of people are about discussion of this sort of topic. Most other places I visit tend to have a very cynical view on everything, so a place like this was quite a breath of fresh air. As for my interest in diapers, I really don't know how to put it other than I just really want to get into it. I can't explain it that well
    Hey if you can't explain it you can't explain it :p

    Yeah ADISC is definitely unique almost the sea of other ABDL sites. And the focus of support community instead of just a social gathering (expressing the lifestyle / fetish) sets the tone of the general conversations here as much of "there's more to life than diapers...but diapers are still pretty sweet."

    I hope you enjoy your time at ADISC. If you ever want someone to chat with will feel free to private message me. I don't peruse the forums regularly (I do it in spurts relative to my free time) but I'm directly notified of a PM. Though I think you're short a few more posts to unlock the ability.

    Are there any questions / curiosities you have about ABDLism at large?

  8. #8

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Hey if you can't explain it you can't explain it :p

    Yeah ADISC is definitely unique almost the sea of other ABDL sites. And the focus of support community instead of just a social gathering (expressing the lifestyle / fetish) sets the tone of the general conversations here as much of "there's more to life than diapers...but diapers are still pretty sweet."

    I hope you enjoy your time at ADISC. If you ever want someone to chat with will feel free to private message me. I don't peruse the forums regularly (I do it in spurts relative to my free time) but I'm directly notified of a PM. Though I think you're short a few more posts to unlock the ability.

    Are there any questions / curiosities you have about ABDLism at large?
    Thanks for your help I dont have any questions at this moment, but if I do, I'll ask. Thanks again

  9. #9

    Default

    Hi Nimbus, welcome to ADISC, hope you enjoy your stay here, and finding your way as an AB/DL/BF/DF etc.

    I'm also a fur and into MLP... Rainbow Dash is best pony!

  10. #10

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Puppyluvs View Post
    Hi Nimbus, welcome to ADISC, hope you enjoy your stay here, and finding your way as an AB/DL/BF/DF etc.

    I'm also a fur and into MLP... Rainbow Dash is best pony!
    Thanks
    And thanks for the watch on FA too

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.