Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Favorite thing to cook! (or bake, I guess)

Default Favorite thing to cook! (or bake, I guess)

I really enjoy cooking. Well, I guess I like to eat good food, so I make it :P

What is your favorite thing to make?

My all time favorite has to be stir fry, from vegetable to some meats. I like it because it is healthy, easy to make, and there are no rules! It is also what I started out cooking with, so I've gotten pretty good at it. (I have a decent spicy/slightly sweet sauce recipe I came up with if anyone wants it)

heya i like to cook also but im not very good at it plus im very awkward about what i will and want eat. for example im 21 on thusday and i still want any vegetables of any kind. i dont eat proper meat other than that of processed sandwhich ham. most of my meals consist of stuff i can just shove in the oven and leave to cook. the biggest probllem for me is concentration. i have ADHD which means i cant concentrate for long periods of time, so a recipe that takes 30 mins, would be a struggle for me

Favorite thing to bake has probably got to be enhanced brownies.

H0TWH33LS

I have ADD and I think it actually contributes to my cooking as long as I set alarms! I can have 3 or 4 things going on at once and still manage to keep everything under control. I do have trouble with the cleanup but that's a whole different story.

Sorry, was that you don't like any vegetables?

I would say start with things that you like to eat, and look at recipes online to see if its something you could possibly do on your own. Honestly, most stuff probably is!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by H0TWH33LS View Post
    I have ADD and I think it actually contributes to my cooking as long as I set alarms! I can have 3 or 4 things going on at once and still manage to keep everything under control. I do have trouble with the cleanup but that's a whole different story.

HAHA clean up is a whole nother issue. I have a hard time doing more then two things at once, I end up burning stuff.

H0TWH33LS

Sounds like we would be good cooking partners haha I like vegetables and actually stir fry is one of my favorites. I like the different textures of food you can blend in. As for the enhanced brownies...I am too afraid I would waste my resources in the process but have never experienced that before.

eeewwwwww stir fry. too much veg not for me ever. im more of a junk food king. i know its too good for me to eat quick fire dinners. but i cant cook. im terrible at it. but if there was one thing i wish i could cook. it is banoffee pie (sorr i dont know how to spell it) i love banoffe pie so much. its the only thing really i miss about living on myown. when i was in the cvarehome when i was younger. on our birthdays we were alwas allowed to choose a favorite meal. i alwas chose toad in the hole for the main meal. i would also choose banoffe pie for dessert. i used to eat so much of it, it would make me sick. ha ah typical lover of sweet foods. and self confessed sweet-tooth. that me alright

I think its Banoffee Pie. I've never tried it. I just searched it up. It honestly looks a bit difficult, but I can't bake so that my down fall.

The ingredients don't look expensive. I say try it a couple times, if you don't get it right the first time it's no huge lose. I tried to make fudge one time, HUGE fail, but it made a delicious ice cream topper as a second choice.

sounds like second time lucky to me. i would give it a tr but im afraid i will get more down me than in the cake. im terribly messy when baking. some people say im more messy than there kids. plus i still like to lick the spactula. and eat the mix outof the bowel. so i dont know if i would actually get to the point of baking it in the oven as i would be eating the mix out of the bowel ha ha. im terrible. plus i would be constantly looking at the oven to see if there done yet. then the problem would be not eating them all in one go. once i start eating junk i cant stop. im terrible with ice cream. i end up eating the whole tub and its like a 2 litre tub. i alwas feel ill aftewards as well and yet i cant stop myself from eating the whole tub. maybe its a childsh trai. i realy dont know what its down to. maybe its simply coz im a bit of a pig lol.

Your thinking about it wrong, that's all. As the chief, it is your duty to try the food. In fact you are obligated.

I've made cookies before with out ever having the intention to bake them