Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A Recipe To Help You Sleep

Lightbulb A Recipe To Help You Sleep

Some nights I have trouble sleeping. When this does happen I have a recipe that I find almost always works!

NukJams Warm Vanilla Nights

In a bottle/sippy cup/glass of choice, put 1 cup of milk. After put in two caps of vanilla extract. Next you put in 2 teaspoons of sugar/sweetener (optional). To finish it off warm it up in the microwave to your desired temperature. Enjoy, and good night!

(adjust sweetness to your liking)
    Last edited by LittleLarry; 17-Dec-2012 at 11:49.

H0TWH33LS

wow I am going to have to try that, but right now I definitely do not have any vanilla extract or even milk . I really need to find a way to get to the local grocer.

i will have to try this too. i struggle to get to sleep on a regular basis. my tablets i currently take dont work so ima try something new. never hurts to try something else to see if it works or not. againtho i dont have vannilla extract. but i alwas have plenty of milk. i love the stuff

I never really cared for warm milk. While it tastes better then nyquil, I'd rather do a cupful/shot of Nyquil.

The vanilla extract with some sugar sounds okay though.

im going to give it a go and see if it helps my sleeping isues. who know if it works itll be good thing i wont have to take pills that dont even work any more. itll be great feeling if i finally can get a good nights sleep for once in such a long time. it would bbe wonderfull to get a whole nights sleep again.

Don't like milk but do take a bottle of OJ at night. I sleep good.

Quote Originally Posted by oleman72 View Post
    Don't like milk but do take a bottle of OJ at night. I sleep good.

what is OJ is it like orange juice maybe ?

Quote Originally Posted by NukJams View Post
    Some nights I have trouble sleeping. When this does happen I have a recipe that I find almost always works!

NukJams Warm Vanilla Nights

In a bottle/sippy cup/glass of choice, put 1 cup of milk. After put in two caps of vanilla extract. Next you put in 2 teaspoons of sugar/sweetener (optional). To finish it off warm it up in the microwave to your desired temperature. Enjoy, and good night!

(adjust sweetness to your liking)
    Wow, that brings back memories. My mom used to give that to me when I was a little kid, because I didn't like regular milk. It does taste very good.

Quote Originally Posted by tennismad View Post
    what is OJ is it like orange juice maybe ?
    Yes OJ is Orange Juice.
    Warm milk an sugar are good, I'll have to try the vanilla, sounds like a winner!