Thread: New

Default New

Hey, everyone

I've come to this site as an outsider, I'm interested in adult babyhood and all that entails it. I'd like to learn about such a subject, and understand it as well as I can - personally I've experienced a somewhat yearning to return to a period where stress & tribulation were not present, and I feel attached to my old teddies, pacifiers, clothes and so on.

I also watched a documentary recently about AB/DL, it was quite interesting; I was one of the few who didn't blast it and declare it "sick" and "disgusting". I don't particularly consider the sexual aspect of it very... nice; I find the whole Garden of Eden aura a bit disturbing, but a part from that; babyhood seems a good form of regression-therapy.

From what I've read already, you all seem to be pleasant people. I hope I'll be able to contribute to any topics as best I can!

Quote Originally Posted by sallet View Post
    Hey, everyone

I've come to this site as an outsider, I'm interested in adult babyhood and all that entails it. I'd like to learn about such a subject, and understand it as well as I can - personally I've experienced a somewhat yearning to return to a period where stress & tribulation were not present, and I feel attached to my old teddies, pacifiers, clothes and so on.

I also watched a documentary recently about AB/DL, it was quite interesting; I was one of the few who didn't blast it and declare it "sick" and "disgusting". I don't particularly consider the sexual aspect of it very... nice; I find the whole Garden of Eden aura a bit disturbing, but a part from that; babyhood seems a good form of regression-therapy.

From what I've read already, you all seem to be pleasant people. I hope I'll be able to contribute to any topics as best I can!
    Well hey there sallet! Welcome to ADISC, you've certainly come to a very lovely place. Everyone around here is very friendly, and you can learn tonnes more if you ask around!

If you want to learn more you can also check out the articles section, lots of great information there for anyone!

Now, on this site it isn't just about diapers! We love to know more about our members, AB/DLs or not (and we have a few great non-ABDL members here). So, what are your hobbies? Maybe your favourite movie as well?

I'm going to university for Computer Science, and I have an interest in UX Design and HCI. My favourite movie (at this moment) is Wreck-it-ralph! Thought the movie was absolutely adorable.

Enjoy your time here!

- Lobie