Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24

Thread: wearing double or triple diaper :)

  1. #1

    Default wearing double or triple diaper :)

    hey there..just to share something..sometimes i wear double or triple diaper at the same time..its feel more comfortable because the diaper will be thicker..usually i wear baby diapers and then adult diapers..but, it will waste the second diaper because its not absorb your pee

  2. #2

    Default

    You can poke holes or slits into the first diaper, so overflow leaks into the next. I do that when I'm running low on diaper stuffers.

  3. #3

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by LaLoneDigi View Post
    You can poke holes or slits into the first diaper, so overflow leaks into the next. I do that when I'm running low on diaper stuffers.
    kind of nice idea..thanks

  4. #4

    Default

    I do that quite often.

    By cutting the first diaper, you increased absorbency but be careful. The more diaper you put on, the more risk of having leaks between your legs you'll have.
    Because, the first diaper will saturate first, the wetting won't be equal between the diapers you have ^^

    I usually use a plastic pants when doing this, so I don't ruin my clothes or my bed.

  5. #5

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by koda42 View Post
    I do that quite often.

    By cutting the first diaper, you increased absorbency but be careful. The more diaper you put on, the more risk of having leaks between your legs you'll have.
    Because, the first diaper will saturate first, the wetting won't be equal between the diapers you have ^^

    I usually use a plastic pants when doing this, so I don't ruin my clothes or my bed.
    the problem is..there are no adult plastic pants in my country

  6. #6

    Default

    Whilst I advice against doubling up - as it does little in helping the absorbency usually (or at least increases the chance of leaks around the leg-area)... and I'm also no big fan of big diapers... but no plastic pants in your country? might not be on display - but I guess some medical supply stores have those on request?? and then there's the internet

  7. #7

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by DLDekNoT View Post
    the problem is..there are no adult plastic pants in my country
    That's what the internet is for. Several places ship internationally.

    Not to mention, I'm sure there are some Malaysian medical places that carry such products.

  8. #8

    Default

    I do that sometimes (in fact I did it today, for a trip to the cinema).

    Another idea is to use a smaller diaper as a stuffer inside a bigger one. All you need to do is first cut off the sides, tapes, leak-guards and leg elastic off the smaller one, then cut a horizoneal slit across the back of the bigger one, and insert the smaller one between the filling and the backing plastic. Position it according to where you need the most absorbency (at the front for guys). Use duct tape to seal the slit. I always do it from the back because some tapes don't stick well to duct tape so you don't want it across the landing zone. I find stuffing is less likely to lead to leaking around the legs, but if you over-stuff it, the leak-guards will become useless.

  9. #9

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by justhere View Post
    That's what the internet is for. Several places ship internationally.

    Not to mention, I'm sure there are some Malaysian medical places that carry such products.
    but, the shipping cost is incredible high

  10. #10

    Default

    not all delivery charges are the same. some place or companies charge more than others. it might be worth looking around in differant places. you might find somewhere that ships at very low prices or gives you the options of shipping and delivery options that you want

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 23-Nov-2012, 20:12
  2. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 08-Oct-2010, 15:19

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.