Thread: Mirror's Edge, now is 2D!!!

Default Mirror's Edge, now is 2D!!!

This one website is in their open beta stage of a Mirror's Edge flash game. I haven't played the actual console game, but I will soon. The beta of this though is more less a training/feedback level, also helping get players familiar with the controls. This thing is awesome, and also in third person. I do recommend trying it, especially if you haven't rented the console Mirror's Edge, but are wanting to.

ME 2D Beta at Borne Games

Tsk tsk...McAfee gives the site a red thingie...I prefer the 3D one

Quote Originally Posted by Pojo View Post
    Whats a red thingy mean?

Pojo I tried it and its just a flash game you don't have to download or install anything. Anyways I love it considering they pushed back the date of the PC release to "stop" pirates. Like DRM's and delays of release are going to stop pirates .

Since McAfee is only the poorest performer in the antivirus world...

If it's in your browser too, it can't be helping performance any.

that was actually pretty fun =D

i kinda figured it would make a good 2-D game

Quote Originally Posted by Tafshin View Post
    Whats a red thingy mean?
    Something is bad with the site...Although for this one, it just has downloads that you shouldn't download (I should have said that before I was jumped with McAfee remarks)

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    Pojo I tried it and its just a flash game you don't have to download or install anything.
    I didn't mention why it was red, and I know it's just a flash game

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan View Post
    Since McAfee is only the poorest performer in the antivirus world...

If it's in your browser too, it can't be helping performance any.
    How is it the poorest?

I didn't mention why it was red, and I know it's just a flash game
    So whats wrong with it? Other then maybe the creators being in legal trouble for ripping off a game which I doubt will really be pursued? I played it and my computers fine and with FireFox 3 I didn't get any pop-ups.

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    So whats wrong with it? Other then maybe the creators being in legal trouble for ripping off a game which I doubt will really be pursued? I played it and my computers fine and with FireFox 3 I didn't get any pop-ups.
    I never said anything was wrong with the game...

Heh, when I loaded it up, my eye immediately went to the name "Brad Borne", and my suspicions of awesome physics was confirmed. I played Fancy Pants Adventure to death. This game, although processor-heavy, was a lot of fun to play around in, though the wallrunning could be improved. The physics were at times unrealistic, but that was never a point of concern for Brad.

I already collected all the marks and bags, then played through some more and got a time of 56.8 seconds from start to finish. I'm gonna follow this until completion.