Thread: Well, hello

Default Well, hello

So it is time for an introduction to get rid of the "lurker mode"

I feel much better in a reading position, rather than a writing one. One the one side, english is not my native language, an on the other side, that there are so many topics, that are thourouglly discussed and that there is no need of a 101comment, telling the same.

I live in Austria, Europe and got to this site when I was about to explore the anglican diaper decoted sites in contrast to the german ones.

I am into diapers since I was a kid. There was kind of a break at the age of 12-15, but then the internet era came up and brought me back in This was also the time I tried my first adult diapers. A passion I carried on until today.
    I am glad, that I found a woman who is very cool about the diaper stuff. Though Diapers are not really her thing, she has no problems, when I want to wear one.

As I mentionned before I got to ADISC while I was looking for some specific questions on google. I was really impressed how openminded most of the folks here are. Quite a contrast to the places I usually use to be ...

I hope my grammar does not suck too much and it is no problem mainly to reamain "reader" rather than being the "author".

have a nice sunday
    regards

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by dpl1983 View Post
    So it is time for an introduction to get rid of the "lurker mode"

I feel much better in a reading position, rather than a writing one. One the one side, english is not my native language, an on the other side, that there are so many topics, that are thourouglly discussed and that there is no need of a 101comment, telling the same.

I live in Austria, Europe and got to this site when I was about to explore the anglican diaper decoted sites in contrast to the german ones.

I am into diapers since I was a kid. There was kind of a break at the age of 12-15, but then the internet era came up and brought me back in This was also the time I tried my first adult diapers. A passion I carried on until today.
    I am glad, that I found a woman who is very cool about the diaper stuff. Though Diapers are not really her thing, she has no problems, when I want to wear one.

As I mentionned before I got to ADISC while I was looking for some specific questions on google. I was really impressed how openminded most of the folks here are. Quite a contrast to the places I usually use to be ...

I hope my grammar does not suck too much and it is no problem mainly to reamain "reader" rather than being the "author".

have a nice sunday
    regards

Chris
    Hey Chris this intro is wonderful! Your grammar is fantastic, stop worrying

So, welcome to ADISC! No one around here will make fun of your grammar anyways, we are all very kind =)

I hope you have been enjoying the site nevertheless! It's such a great place, and I hope you have found all you need for support, if you need any other help you can feel free to contact me at any time.

So then, moving on... What is it that you enjoy doing in your spare time? I'm a fairly avid speedcuber, but just as a hobby, I'm not competitive, mainly because I would get destroyed, I can only just solve sub-20 :P

Hope to hear back from you soon at least, and glad to have you around!

Enjoy again,

- Lobie

Hi Lobie,
    sorry for the delay, but Christmas and New Year take its toll...
    I am glad that I had some spare time these days, because vaccation on the end of the year is quite a privilegue

Well in my humble spare time I mainly focus on things that I can do at home. Like television or computers or books. correction e books ^^. But I like doing things outside my place as well, although it would be nice if i would hit the gym more often...
    But due to my job I enjoy every peace of time I can spend at home, because this my "happy place".

I did this kind of cube game when I was a kid, but I never had the patience nor the tálent to solve these things. Actually I did not know the therm "speedcubing" and found pretty amazing videos.

sorry for being short, but I am working at the moment...

cheers

chris

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lobie View Post
    Hey Chris this intro is wonderful! Your grammar is fantastic, stop worrying

So, welcome to ADISC! No one around here will make fun of your grammar anyways, we are all very kind =)

I hope you have been enjoying the site nevertheless! It's such a great place, and I hope you have found all you need for support, if you need any other help you can feel free to contact me at any time.

So then, moving on... What is it that you enjoy doing in your spare time? I'm a fairly avid speedcuber, but just as a hobby, I'm not competitive, mainly because I would get destroyed, I can only just solve sub-20 :P

Hope to hear back from you soon at least, and glad to have you around!

Enjoy again,

- Lobie
    /quote

Welcomeeee Hope you enjoy it here, You will find where all like you, But not all so lucky with the accepting women hehe. Any questions feel free to ask me!! Welcome once again.