Thread: hi im new here

Red face hi im new here

hi everyone I just wanted to say hi and tell you girls and guys alil about myself I am twenty but I look 15 I love stories , anime , cartoon and going to the beach with my friends I like to have fun when ever I can and Im alil shy to start out but once I get to know someone Ill talk to you when ever I see youre on or Ill try my hardest to at least say hi and thank you for being nice enoth to read this

Quote Originally Posted by alister View Post
    hi everyone I just wanted to say hi and tell you girls and guys alil about myself I am twenty but I look 15 I love stories , anime , cartoon and going to the beach with my friends I like to have fun when ever I can and Im alil shy to start out but once I get to know someone Ill talk to you when ever I see youre on or Ill try my hardest to at least say hi and thank you for being nice enoth to read this
    Heya alister! Welcome to ADISC :3

Do you like the band Allister?

Anime! Yay! I like to watch anime (well some anime). Right now I'm watching Sgt. Frog, some of my favourites include Deathnote, Elfen Lied, Evangelion, Higurashi, and Shin Chan!

What are some of your favourite anime? Why do you like them so much?

Hope to see you around, and hear back from you soon!

Enjoy your time

- Lobie

heya just saying hi and welcom you to the site.

NyteFox

Hello and welcome im samii and i like anime furries and my diapers