Thread: Back in diapers after 4 months!

Default Back in diapers after 4 months!

I went away to college and I couldn't wear at all since I was living in the dorms. Now that I am back home for the Christmas break, I went to the store and bought some certainty brand. They're not the best, but its great to just be back in them.

Its the reverse for me! My parents hate the idea of me wearing diapers at this age so I had no access to diapers until I went to school where no-one was watching me and I could just go to the pharmacy and pick some up. Mind you, I don't just go around wearing them randomly around campus or even just sit around in my dorm room wearing nothing but them, I have to be careful even then cause of my roommate. He's usually out doing something so I get plenty of opportunity to change into them and then I usually wear them while my lower half is under the covers in bed and I am doing reading, studying, etc. so even if my roommate does come in unexpectedly it just looks like I am in bed reading. I managed to sneak a lot home in a bag with my laptop (I go home every weekend cause I go to school close to home so I actually did not do the whole thing in one load) and thus I may end up trying the same trick at home. Its not exactly what I want or need, I really need someone to baby me fully, but this is better than nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Teslavoltage View Post
    Its the reverse for me! My parents hate the idea of me wearing diapers at this age so I had no access to diapers until I went to school where no-one was watching me and I could just go to the pharmacy and pick some up. Mind you, I don't just go around wearing them randomly around campus or even just sit around in my dorm room wearing nothing but them, I have to be careful even then cause of my roommate. He's usually out doing something so I get plenty of opportunity to change into them and then I usually wear them while my lower half is under the covers in bed and I am doing reading, studying, etc. so even if my roommate does come in unexpectedly it just looks like I am in bed reading. I managed to sneak a lot home in a bag with my laptop (I go home every weekend cause I go to school close to home so I actually did not do the whole thing in one load) and thus I may end up trying the same trick at home. Its not exactly what I want or need, I really need someone to baby me fully, but this is better than nothing.
    I suspect that you are old enough that the choice I wear is really yours. In any case they should not go around checking you or looking for your stash, so if they know just keep it a secret, remain discrete and its hound work out.

i wish someone could baby me 24/7 too but unfortunatly i live on my own. i also have a support worker who comes round 3 times a week to check up on me i wish i could tell him as i really want to wear them 4/7 but i cant cause i have to go out and do stuff with him. i dont wantto just wear them and hope he dosent find out. but i cant tell him coz im too much of a woos. also i dont know how he would react. for now i think its a case of keeping it to myself and wearing when hes not due to visit unfortunatly i have to comprimise or he might find outwhich in my opinion is worse than having to wait a couple of hours 3 times week.

Default Back in diapers after 4 months!

Same here. My life has been crazy and full of ups and downs. Finally tonight I'm back in a diaper, may be a goodnight but it's better than nothing.

i would much rather have any nappy than not have one at all. you speak perfect sence guy

while on the subject of diapering away at school compared to home...
    i must say that its easier for me concealing my plastic from a relatively unacquainted roomie than lifetime friends or family. youll only know a roomie for a couple years at most.
    but i guess that depends on your family relations

my family relations arn't thatgood im afraid. i havent really spoken to my grandparents for a couple of moounths. its not because i dont love them. i just dont them finding out about my nappys. if they did i think i would want to die.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakittycoon View Post
    while on the subject of diapering away at school compared to home...
    i must say that its easier for me concealing my plastic from a relatively unacquainted roomie than lifetime friends or family. youll only know a roomie for a couple years at most.
    but i guess that depends on your family relations
    Yea, I totally get that. For some reason, either the fear of the close relation finding out or the knowledge that they are more familiar with you and would notice more subtle things, it is definitely different.