Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The babyfur twelve days of Christmas parody.

Default The babyfur twelve days of Christmas parody.

Short message from Tripped: The following is a parody for comedic purposes. In other words, it's all for fun.

Happy holidays folks.

On the first day of Christmas, my true love gave to me, a Koala in a eucalyptus tree.

On the second day of Christmas, my true love gave to me, two litter boxes, and a Koala in a eucalyptus tree.

On the third day of Christmas, my true love gave to me, three squeaky toys, two litter boxes, and a Koala in a eucalyptus tree.

On the fourth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me, four assorted collars, three squeaky toys, two litter boxes, and a Koala in a eucalyptus tree.

On the fifth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me, five...teething rings...four assorted collars, three squeaky toys, two litter boxes, and a Koala in a eucalyptus tree.

On the sixth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me, six furry nuzzles, five...teething rings...four assorted collars, three squeaky toys, two litter boxes, and a Koala in a eucalyptus tree.

On the seventh day of Christmas, my true love gave to me, seven days of leaky cubs, six furry nuzzles, five...teething rings...four assorted collars, three squeaky toys, two litter boxes, and a Koala in a eucalyptus tree.

On the eighth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me, eight temper tantrums, seven days of leaky cubs, six furry nuzzles, five...teething rings...four assorted collars, three squeaky toys, two litter boxes, and a Koala in a eucalyptus tree.

On the ninth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me, nine bottles of milk, eight temper tantrums, seven days of leaky cubs, six furry nuzzles, five...teething rings...four assorted collars, three squeaky toys, two litter boxes, and a Koala in a eucalyptus tree.

On the tenth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me, ten loving hugs, nine bottles of milk, eight temper tantrums, seven days of leaky cubs, six furry nuzzles, five...teething rings...four assorted collars, three squeaky toys, two litter boxes, and a Koala in a eucalyptus tree.

On the eleventh day of Christmas, my true love gave to me, eleven footed sleepers, ten loving hugs, nine bottles of milk, eight temper tantrums, seven days of leaky cubs, six furry nuzzles, five...teething rings...four assorted collars, three squeaky toys, two litter boxes, and a Koala in a eucalyptus tree.

On the twelfth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me, twelve stacks of diapers, eleven footed sleepers, ten loving hugs, nine bottles of milk, eight temper tantrums, seven days of leaky cubs, six furry nuzzles, five...teething rings...four assorted collars, three squeaky toys, two litter boxes, and a Koala in a eucalyptus tree.

Twelve stacks of diapers?
    Eleven footed sleepers?
    Thatīs not christmas! Itīs madness!
    MADNESS!!!

... By the way, what do you need two litter boxes for?
    A schizophrenic cat? O.o

Beautiful, but I fear eucalyptus has too many syllables.

Euc'lypt's? Slurring helps
    Also, there's a plethora of kitties around, so . . . .

I liked the "eight temper tantrums"....teehee.