Thread: Hello, I'm new.

Default Hello, I'm new.

Hello!

I am new to this site, I've been a small time lurker and have come across various threads in the past, I've found it to be quite useful and a fun community to look at and I thought I'd join!

My name is Jamie, I'm a student, I live in the U.K and I'm only just beginning to understand this part of me. I want to learn more about myself and about others through this site.

I enjoy only a few things and a lot of things can annoy me, but I'm not quite sure what I enjoy entirely, I've gone through a small re-birth in the last two months and I've done some discovering since. I enjoy talking, listening, finding people out in the sense of what makes them tick, I like to help people through problems and generally just like to be made use of in some way.

I'm into computing, although this may soon change, but I still like computers themselves. I've recently begun reading books and I'm enjoying it bit by bit.

I want to make friends and create great connections amongst you.

Well, that's all I have to say for now, so if you want to talk feel free to give me a shout out on here!

Jamie.

Quote Originally Posted by jamie112 View Post
    Hello!

I am new to this site, I've been a small time lurker and have come across various threads in the past, I've found it to be quite useful and a fun community to look at and I thought I'd join!

My name is Jamie, I'm a student, I live in the U.K and I'm only just beginning to understand this part of me. I want to learn more about myself and about others through this site.

I enjoy only a few things and a lot of things can annoy me, but I'm not quite sure what I enjoy entirely, I've gone through a small re-birth in the last two months and I've done some discovering since. I enjoy talking, listening, finding people out in the sense of what makes them tick, I like to help people through problems and generally just like to be made use of in some way.

I'm into computing, although this may soon change, but I still like computers themselves. I've recently begun reading books and I'm enjoying it bit by bit.

I want to make friends and create great connections amongst you.

Well, that's all I have to say for now, so if you want to talk feel free to give me a shout out on here!

Jamie.
    Hey there Jamie, welcome!

This is a wonderful intro!

I'm also a student at University, studying Computer Science! Mostly with a personal interest in UX Design. Outside that though I consider myself to be pretty boring! Probably lots more I enjoy that I haven't discovered because I'm pretty shy and reclusive haha :P

If you ever need any help with the site, or computers in general, or just want to chat about anything you can feel free to contact me whenever I love to help.

Hope to hear back from you soon, and hope to see you around!

Enjoy!

- Lobie

heya just poping round to welcome you to the site and to say hi