Thread: My first diaper

Default My first diaper

I started using diapers wen I was 16. I stayed the night at my sister's house. She has a son that was in size 6 diapers at the time so I took a few home when I went home the next day. At first I just wear them for looks but then I started to pee in them. Eventually I ran out of the few diapers I had so I went two cvs and got a pack of pampers size 6 just like the ones I was using at the time, it was the best investment I have ever made. I have grown to big for baby diapers now :-( so now I am wearing depends size small, they are not as cute as baby diapers but they get the job done.

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar View Post
    I started using diapers wen I was 16. I stayed the night at my sister's house. She has a son that was in size 6 diapers at the time so I took a few home when I went home the next day. At first I just wear them for looks but then I started to pee in them. Eventually I ran out of the few diapers I had so I went two cvs and got a pack of pampers size 6 just like the ones I was using at the time, it was the best investment I have ever made. I have grown to big for baby diapers now :-( so now I am wearing depends size small, they are not as cute as baby diapers but they get the job done.

Hey there Sugar! Welcome to ADISC, glad to have you around.

So, besides being interested in diapers (ad the like) what is it that you enjoy to do? Have any awesome skills?

I like to think I'm a fairly good programmer, but I'm more interested in the UX Design field, which has a lot less to do with programming and more to do with HCI. Should be graduating this year from University, and hopefully after that I can find a job! (Hopefully!)

Hope that you have been enjoying yourself around here, and making all kinds of friends! Also, if you can order online there are all kinds of AB diapers that are really great! You may want to look into them if you can manage to purchase them.

Enjoy,

- Lobie