Thread: Xbox Live

Default Xbox Live

Hey, does anyone know how i can purchase the code thing online?

I just want to play it again, but have no way to get to a store. So, is there like official websites i can buy them from or something?

Tommy

Buy Microsoft Points | Purchase your Points Safely Online and Receive the Code in your Email!

I already used them, they work and have an excellent service (The xbox live gold subscription works globally, but the microsoft points are only for the US, which works for me since I have a US account).

It's not an official website, they e-mail you the code once you pay. Almost instantly if the item is in stock.

Quote Originally Posted by Zagete View Post
    Buy Microsoft Points | Purchase your Points Safely Online and Receive the Code in your Email!

I already used them, they work and have an excellent service (The xbox live gold subscription works globally, but the microsoft points are only for the US, which works for me since I have a US account).

It's not an official website, they e-mail you the code once you pay. Almost instantly if the item is in stock.
    Why... why would you use a third party site like that when you can get them from xbox.com on an even more secure transaction?

::EDIT:: And also, when you get them from xbox.com, you don't have to redeem codes or anything. You pay, and they turn your account gold/give you the points automatically

Quote Originally Posted by Tafshin View Post
    Why... why would you use a third party site like that when you can get them from xbox.com on an even more secure transaction?

::EDIT:: And also, when you get them from xbox.com, you don't have to redeem codes or anything. You pay, and they turn your account gold/give you the points automatically
    Because I have a US account (more MarketPlace stuff available for the US) and I live in Mexico, and many people are in the same situation in which I am... We can't get points here (or through the internet with a Mexican Credit Card/PayPal) because the points would not work with our account.

Wow, surprisingly the site works VERY well!

I have to admit, I did feel kind of skeptical about ordering things online (especially from a third party site) so I tried this site out because I needed 1600 Microsoft Points very quickly. I hate using my credit card on the Xbox Live dashboard and I especially don't want to use Amazon because our UPS delivers early and when I'm not at home, they go away with my package (I need a signature to receive my package but HEY, I'M AT WORK...)

Anyways, when I made my order, I didn't receive my redeem code immediately in my email. So I contacted their support base and they replied in just a few minutes (quick support and VERY friendly). The guy told me that Google has to verify if my credit card information is valid before they can send me the 1600 Microsoft Points. I replied to the support ticket, asking them how long it would take, and a couple minutes after, I received another ticket reply and a new email with my 1600 Microsoft Points.

Thank you for sharing this website, Zagete!

Quote Originally Posted by Melanie View Post
    Thank you for sharing this website, Zagete!
    You are welcome, Melanie

I still say, if you can use actual retailers like Walmart, Target, or whoever is wherever you are to buy cards from... or if you can use the Microsoft site, to do so.