Thread: Intro

Default Intro

As a child I was a bedwetter until about the age of 12. It wasn't too frequent, but enough to where my mother was tired of changing the sheets and asked if I would like to wear goodnites. I was a bit hesitant at first, but eventually agreed, and from that point on I became a diaper lover. Waking up in a wet bed was awful, and so having the goodnites as a safety net was a huge safety net for me. I soon began to disregard how much liquid I would have before bedtime, as I knew the goodnites (the old ones at least) would keep my bed dry. After some time, I eventually grew out of wetting, but still yearned for goodnites or other diapers.

Fast forward about 10 years, I graduated college and am now living on my own. While the desire to wear diapers has hit me on and off after I got out of my bedwetting phase, just recently I got the urge again. I went out and purchased a pair of pampers underjams and will be sleeping in them tonight. I also just recently discovered this forum and am glad to see that there are others out there who enjoy diapers.

Quote Originally Posted by rickj2 View Post
    As a child I was a bedwetter until about the age of 12. It wasn't too frequent, but enough to where my mother was tired of changing the sheets and asked if I would like to wear goodnites. I was a bit hesitant at first, but eventually agreed, and from that point on I became a diaper lover. Waking up in a wet bed was awful, and so having the goodnites as a safety net was a huge safety net for me. I soon began to disregard how much liquid I would have before bedtime, as I knew the goodnites (the old ones at least) would keep my bed dry. After some time, I eventually grew out of wetting, but still yearned for goodnites or other diapers.

Fast forward about 10 years, I graduated college and am now living on my own. While the desire to wear diapers has hit me on and off after I got out of my bedwetting phase, just recently I got the urge again. I went out and purchased a pair of pampers underjams and will be sleeping in them tonight. I also just recently discovered this forum and am glad to see that there are others out there who enjoy diapers.
    Hey there rickj2! Thanks for sharing the story

So, besides a on and off interest in diapers, what do you like to do in your spare time? What are some of your hobbies?

As for me I'm a Computer Science student, so I focus a lot on programming and things like that, mainly C# though. It's the language I typically use more commonly, I feel the GUI design in it is easier to handle, and works really well compared to things like Java.

Anyways, I hope to hear back from you soon! See you around, and welcome to ADISC

- Lobie