Thread: Intro

Default Intro

I've been a member of this site for quite some time but never had the courage to also tell a little about myself. So here you go.

I'm a DL as it makes me feel good. My personal circumstances don't allow for wearing diapers all the time, although I wish I could just go with how I feel.

I'm an introvert, very interested in studying but also interested in learning more about myself. That is also the reason that brings me here. Seeing that there are others who have similar interests and their experiences is very helpful.

Besides diapers and adult baby clothes I am interested in everything that has to do with technology in particular programming computers.

I've joined the site to meet other people with similar interests and preferences, people who also lead normal lives but enjoy being in diapers and baby clothes. In my personal environment nobody knows about my interest so I thought it would be good to look for like-minded people here.

Quote Originally Posted by WRukD View Post
    I've been a member of this site for quite some time but never had the courage to also tell a little about myself. So here you go.

I'm a DL as it makes me feel good. My personal circumstances don't allow for wearing diapers all the time, although I wish I could just go with how I feel.

I'm an introvert, very interested in studying but also interested in learning more about myself. That is also the reason that brings me here. Seeing that there are others who have similar interests and their experiences is very helpful.

Besides diapers and adult baby clothes I am interested in everything that has to do with technology in particular programming computers.

I've joined the site to meet other people with similar interests and preferences, people who also lead normal lives but enjoy being in diapers and baby clothes. In my personal environment nobody knows about my interest so I thought it would be good to look for like-minded people here.
    Hey there WRukD! Great intro, glad to have you around.

So, what else do you do (besides studying and programming), play any video games, have any hobbies?

Recently I was playing Saints Row 3 a lot, but now I've beaten it XD As for hobbies, I suppose speedcubing would be my highest entertainment when bored, and nothing else to do. Or I'll just grab a cube and solve for a while, while I watch TV or something like that :3

Also I am a programmer, more interested in the field of HCI & UX Design, and I typically use C#. However, I know a large amount of various languages, and like just plain programming as well.

Hope you have been enjoying your time here, and hope to see you around!

- Lobie