Thread: Attaining A Covert Dry 24/7 & Reintroduction

Lightbulb Attaining A Covert Dry 24/7 & Reintroduction

'Ello all,

It's been a while since I've last made a thread, but I've been stretched, twisted, and contorted with my rigorous educational habits. I'm fresh out of high school and into college on a neat merit scholarship.

There may be a thread on the topic of which I'm about to speak of, but my thread is going to have a duel purpose. I wish to essentially reestablish myself as a more active member on this site.

I got my sights on Dry 24/7 diapers. I wish to broaden my horizons and try something new. I'm using xpmedical.com to order them from. (unless someone suggests a better resource) I have a fairly good idea on how to pay for them, and have a way to get to them as I have a lovely car. The caveat here is that I still live with my parent as a cost effective option when in college. Once I order the diapers, I'm convinced they will show up at my door and whoever walking in will get their nasty paws on them.

After I order and they are shipped, does one have the ability to opt for the package to be dropped off at the post office where it can be covertly acquired?

I live under a rock in the U.S. It's easy to tell I don't get out much.

This plan is still in it's embryonic stages and is subject to improvement on new helpful information.

Thanks guys.

first of all, congratulations on growing some balls store diapers suck.

Next, Unless there is a PO box you can send to, then a post office is not a valid delivery point. Do you have a neighbor you trust? It's around christmas time, tell your neighbor that you bought a present for your parent and you want their help in keeping it a surprise by having delivered to them so you can keep it hidden.

i think xpmedical generally ships fedex, so there's no post office involved. fedex will hold your package at any of their store locations for you to pick it up there. you'll be able to find instructions for how to do it on their website.

If your going to order Dry24/7's in a size medium they're on backorder from XP medical. They're expecting them around 12/22/2012. I've got a case ordered but haven't heard anything yet
    on when they're going to ship.

Both FEDEX and UPS allow you to intercept packages being delivered if you have the tracking number and have them held at their facility. In the case of UPS it will be there regional sort place (which fortunately for me isn't that far). Fedex will let you have it redirected to a FedEx/Kinkos nearby. You'll need ID to retrieve it.

I get almost everything shipped (UPS, USPS, FEDEX) to my tiny box at the UPS store. I get an email when the package arrives. I get so much stuff that the clerks see me coming through the door and they go retrieve my stuff before I even get to the counter. If you don't have a box there, you can for $4 a shipment just have them accept it (let them know it is coming). FEDEX/Kinkos will only do that for FEDEX packages (if they took everything, I'd be there in a heart beat....UPS Store closes at 7 and isn't open sunday. Kinkos is 24/7

Quote Originally Posted by willnotwill View Post
    Both FEDEX and UPS allow you to intercept packages being delivered if you have the tracking number and have them held at their facility. In the case of UPS it will be there regional sort place (which fortunately for me isn't that far). Fedex will let you have it redirected to a FedEx/Kinkos nearby. You'll need ID to retrieve it.

I get almost everything shipped (UPS, USPS, FEDEX) to my tiny box at the UPS store. I get an email when the package arrives. I get so much stuff that the clerks see me coming through the door and they go retrieve my stuff before I even get to the counter. If you don't have a box there, you can for $4 a shipment just have them accept it (let them know it is coming). FEDEX/Kinkos will only do that for FEDEX packages (if they took everything, I'd be there in a heart beat....UPS Store closes at 7 and isn't open sunday. Kinkos is 24/7
    Were there any other attached strings to your pick up? Did you have to create an online account with fed ex to have it redirected?

You got your tracking ID and then what do you do?

I don't have a reserved place for postage at a location apart from my residence.

Thanks
    Last edited by Rational; 28-Dec-2012 at 06:24.

You do not need to create an account for a FedEx package redirect. Just enter the tracking number and it will give you an option for redirect to have package held.

CALL your local depot before ordering. I've recently had problems here with fedex requiring one delivery attempt before packages can be held at the depot. I think this is a depot-by-depot choice so you really need to call them to find out. This usually delays your pickup by a day, because the driver must take it out on the truck on delivery day, and it won't be available for pickup until he brings it back and it gets back to the front desk, which is usually by next morning.

Sometimes the shipper needs to OK a pickup for redirection. Shippers have problems with credit card fraud and some will only ship to the address on the credit card. If a card is stolen, obviously they won't want to ship to the billing address, and will either want a pickup, a change in delivery location, OR will call to have the shipment destination changed if forced by the online store to ship to billing address. Thiefs prefer to ship to abandoned houses. They'll sit in a lawn chair out front and wait for the driver. Sign for it, and when the driver leaves, walk down the block with the package and hop in their car and leave. Makes it hard to catch them. They don't like to do depot pickups, as that can be a sting that's hard to run from, so most shippers don't mind a hold at the depot. (my depot requires me to show my drivers license to verify my identity)

Default Re: Attaining A Covert Dry 24/7 & Reintroduction

The only thing you need to do is enter the shipping address as the UPS or FedEx store's address. In the address line 2, you enter a contact number for them to call you when the package arrives. You can have either company ship to either store so you don't have to use UPS store if it ships via UPS.

Package intercepting costs

I haven't used a FedEx store but the UPS store I know charges a $5 fee.

XPMedical is a great company. They don't send anything to you besides your order. They'll e-mail you an order confirmation, and shipping notice. No spam.

You'll need to enter your true billing address because your card company uses it for security reasons.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

I only order from XPMedical and always get my package held at FedEx because I too still live with my parents . For the shipping address I put my name and the address of the FedEx store. Then I put "HOLD AT LOCATION" in the special instructions box at the bottom of the page which will let FedEx know to hold the package. I have never had any issues doing this and have never been charged a fee.