Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Question about Pacifiers

Default Question about Pacifiers

So for a gag gift at a Christmas party last night, I received a rattle and two pacifiers (complete coincidence - no one there knows about my DL side). Anyways, I shrugged it off as nothing. I've always found the AB side of things interesting, but never had any desire to play with anything but diapers.
    Anyways, I stuck it in my mouth for fun and...well, I haven't really want to stop. It's makes me feel comfortable, yet remarkably vulnerable and really really connected to my fetish.
    My only real qualm is it's too small..Soooooo, I was wondering if you guys who use pacis could give me some tips.
    What draws you to them? What's the best kind to buy(please don't just say it's persona preference)? Have any conflicts come up from your wanting to use a pacifier?

Thanks,

Summer

H0TWH33LS

My ex found a paci in my room once. I hid it in between my clothes and when she pulled out sweatshirt it fell out. She called me out for being a baby and I completely froze and played it off like I did not know what she was talking about. Sucking on my thumb or a paci and holding my bear really relaxes me. Since my ex found the paci I never really brought it back up until a few months ago when I tried to revisit the subject but it did not have much effect on the situation.

My suggestion wuold be to get a Nuk 5. You can find these online at Fetware Products Superior Incontinence Protection | Buy from Fetware Products, Llc.. If I rememder right they sell them for a little over $15.00. You can also check out Pacifiersrus.com they
    offer a wide range of pacifiers. I will caution you that they can be a little pricey. I use a Nuk 5 as well as 2 pacifiers from Pacifiersrus. They are Nuk 5 and 7 in silicone.

H0TWH33LS

I know I keep reading about these Nuk 5 maybe I will look into it. I have been aware of my DL side for a long long time yet never even entered into the world of Bambinos yet, guess I have a world to explore. Part of me is waiting for the right person to do this with. As fun as it would be to buy a sample pack I would rather have that first experience with someone I care about and make it all that much better.

Quote Originally Posted by H0TWH33LS View Post
    I know I keep reading about these Nuk 5 maybe I will look into it. I have been aware of my DL side for a long long time yet never even entered into the world of Bambinos yet, guess I have a world to explore. Part of me is waiting for the right person to do this with. As fun as it would be to buy a sample pack I would rather have that first experience with someone I care about and make it all that much better.
    My baby says he only likes it if I'm there and he's using the paci. On many occasions he will tell me that he's not comfortable with being a baby anymore since I came into his life. So I guess I understand from what he tells me, but not from your side or his side of the story.

H0TWH33LS

why would he not be comfortable about expressing his AB side with you since you came into his life? red flag?

why would he not be comfortable about expressing his AB side with you since you came into his life? red flag?
    Hi I am Amour's boyfriend and baby

I don't think she quite explained our situation correctly. Ever since we started dating we have grown close as lovers and also formed a close bond as baby and mummy. Due to our close bond I don't tend to regress when we aren't together as it's not as special as when we are.

H0TWH33LS

Ohh well that makes sense. I have never been in a similar situation but I feel like I would be the same way. How long have you and your bf been together? What was it like developing the bond between baby and mummy?

Quote Originally Posted by SummerOf1961 View Post
    So for a gag gift at a Christmas party last night, I received a rattle and two pacifiers (complete coincidence - no one there knows about my DL side). Anyways, I shrugged it off as nothing. I've always found the AB side of things interesting, but never had any desire to play with anything but diapers.
    Anyways, I stuck it in my mouth for fun and...well, I haven't really want to stop. It's makes me feel comfortable, yet remarkably vulnerable and really really connected to my fetish.
    My only real qualm is it's too small..Soooooo, I was wondering if you guys who use pacis could give me some tips.
    What draws you to them? What's the best kind to buy(please don't just say it's persona preference)? Have any conflicts come up from your wanting to use a pacifier?

Thanks,

Summer
    I absolutely love the NUK5 pacis, what attracts me to pacifiers are the pure babyish persona of them. If I am in a whiney mood my mummy can put a paci in my mouth :P

Ohh well that makes sense. I have never been in a similar situation but I feel like I would be the same way. How long have you and your bf been together? What was it like developing the bond between baby and mummy?
    My gf and I have been together for around 5 months now and I came out to her as an AB within the first few weeks of our relationship as I didn't want to develop a relationship with someone who would not accept every part of me. She was more accepting of my AB side than I thought anyone would ever be and when we first got involved in my AB side together we were both nervous, myself because I had never had someone to be my AB mummy, and for her as she had never been exposed to the AB scene. After these few months our bond has grown stronger than I had ever imagined and it's become something special to both of us.

H0TWH33LS

Wow you are very fortunate to have found such a compatible partner. Congratulations