Thread: Taboo Adult Baby & Girlfriend

Default Taboo Adult Baby & Girlfriend

Okay so the other night my girlfriend and I were watching TV and the Taboo episode about the adult baby happened to come on. I was really intrigued to see what my girlfriend had to say about it because I have been wanting to tell her about me being a DL for sometime now. As she watched she couldn't believe how gross and dumb it was and although this kinda made me not want to ever tell her about me I couldn't get mad at her for saying these things because truthfully this particular person they showed living the AB lifestyle was unbelievably extreme and it even kinda put me off.

Anyone else feel this way? It is really annoying because the media only chooses these extreme cases of people and it makes the whole community look bad. I have yet to see a good documentary on the AB/DL lifestyle that portrays a normal person living a healthy balanced life with a little "fetish" or "fantasy" whatever you wanna call it on the side.

jj2jjj

I think the one on today was pretty good,

Well, thatīs television.
    Itīs not about information, itīs about viewers.
    Whenever I happen to come across one of those „documentaries“, I just switch the channel, or turn off the TV.
    Always the same, badly researched freak show.
    ... Though I have to admit that, not too long ago, Iīve seen a rather good one.
    Rather means: It made us look like human beings.
    ... If I remember correctly.

Countdown

Quote Originally Posted by RVCA21 View Post
    Anyone else feel this way? It is really annoying because the media only chooses these extreme cases of people and it makes the whole community look bad. I have yet to see a good documentary on the AB/DL lifestyle that portrays a normal person living a healthy balanced life with a little "fetish" or "fantasy" whatever you wanna call it on the side.
    nope...

es just a way of telling us that what we do is unacceptable to most of the populace...

some people have trouble understanding this... would guess that even if u r a lot more moderate than the dude on TV, ur girlfriend still wont be ok with it...

Maybe, since it's you and not just a random person living an EXTREAM ABDL lifestyle, she will accept it and maybe in time be your caretaker.

Countdown

^^^ wishful thinking...

Well all I can say is to each their own. Remember it's a fetish, so some people might find it strange. People find bondage strange, others don't (and yet don't participate in it)

When I was 15 I told my girlfriend about being a diaper lover, I didn't realise back then but I more or less pressured her to buy me diapers, and herself some. She wore them a bit, I found out a few times by herself but she always maintained it was all for me to make me happy because I like it.

Later on (recent years) I had a more adult relationship with someone and I eventually told her. We lived together so it was easy for me to buy diapers, she let me keep some in the dresser and wear them. She was really against me wetting, but I usually got away with it. She understood it was a sexual fetish for me, and she thought it was wierd but accepted that I wanted to wear them. Never once did she want to try it, though on a few occasions she suggested I put one on or I would be putting one on and she would ask to help tape me up.

Aside from girlfriends (or a wife) I have no interest in anyone knowing about it. I had two girlfriends who knew me for almost a year before I told them. They were both quite in love with me, we had some strength to our relationships which probably helped.

If you did tell her about it you need to explain your boundries, biggest thing is making sure she's aware it isn't a full time thing. But you need someone who's a little open minded to have it work out I think. Right now I'm single, I would say I wear a diaper to bed almost every night now. Most likely once I'm dating again I would cut back and if I started living with someone again they would either already know or I would end up not wearing until I told them. But that's waiting for love, someone you can trust with it and who can understand and at least tolerate it.

Farking Stanley Thorton. The guy has serious psychiatric problems which have nothing to do with the AB aspects of his life. He's a liar and a thief and a nudge to many of the AB forums.

- - - Updated - - -

Farking Stanley Thorton. The guy has serious psychiatric problems which have nothing to do with the AB aspects of his life. He's a liar and a thief and a nudge to many of the AB forums. The fact that some in the community hold him up as a hero just because he made this TV shot is disgusting.

Well, I agree that he's an awful person, but the "liar and a thief" part makes me think you're referring to the disability thing, in which case you're wrong. He is legitimately disabled, it's just that some politician tried to score cheap political points by attacking him.