Thread: Do you plan what padding you are going to wear?

Default Do you plan what padding you are going to wear?

Kinda wonder if anyone else get different diapers for there day out this would mostly before people that wear 24/7 or close to.

When I plan on wearing I kinda plan on what im going to wear for the day as i get different brands. I dont wear a diaper everyday but when i do but I plan it like this (brand might change do to what stores may sell or if i run out of one.-

Getting to for work - a M3 - for traffic jams and i drink lots of juice before i leave home.

At work - 2 or 3 Depends underwear pullups or sometimes a goodnight in my bag - Have to dress up at work, so a thick diaper will not be best to see bulging from under your pants plus quicker to change.

After work - M4 - Normally wont be in a rush to change when I get home, so this would be on for a bit longer.

Home 6pm ish to bed - Depending on my moods it might be a bambino/cushies, another M4, or close to

Bed - Dry 24/7

Of course things change like if I am going bowling or active activity i would wear a Depends pullup. If to the movies or dinner i might go with a M3 or M4 and so on. always keeping one or 2 extra in a bag.

Weekend or holidays when i don't need to go out i would most likely keep the 24/7 i went to bed with on till its complete full or round till lunchtime.

I normally get my daytime diapers out of my storage box the first thing in the morning after I get up. I useally use 2 diapers's during the day. I'll put on an Attends Waistband Style
    after I take my shower. That's my most active part of the day. My 2nd change can involve either a Attends Waistband or a Attends Breatheable. Since it has got a lot colder I'm
    wearing plastic pants over them. I'll put on a Dry24/7 for bedtime. I stay with this routine almost daily except for Dr visits when I wear Poise Hourglass pads inside my panties.

Not to change the topic here, but I've never worn for a complete 24 hours... What's it like?

go.

Quote Originally Posted by DryNites92 View Post
    Not to change the topic here, but I've never worn for a complete 24 hours... What's it like?
    I've got urge IC. I also live in North Texas so weather factors in to what I wear depending on temperature. I wear Attends Breatheables when it's hot
    outside as I walk everywhere I go. Then I also wear panties for a cover instead of plastic pants.

Zpeed

I only wear Tena Slip Maxi, for anything and anywhere (if im wearing that is)
    Some might say its dull, but it is THE best diaper and I dont have any bambinos available

Quote Originally Posted by DryNites92 View Post
    Depends,

Majority of the time its a great and very helpfull (like sitting in a long meeting) But other times it can be very stressful, you risk leaking and sometimes you may need to change in the most smelly and nasty bathrooms.

I have worn 24/7 before...

Usually I just stick to one type of diapers... Abena M4s are terribly obvious to wear under jeans though. People at work have looked at my butt a few times when I wear them and walk down a hall, so I try to avoid walking in front of people. It makes me want to rethink my strategy, though they are the only diapers I have that can take an actual wetting. (Goodnites certainly can't, so those end up not being an option.)

Quote Originally Posted by Siddy View Post
    Depends,

Majority of the time its a great and very helpfull (like sitting in a long meeting) But other times it can be very stressful, you risk leaking and sometimes you may need to change in the most smelly and nasty bathrooms.
    And if I may add... Changing discreetly in a public bathroom at work isn't terribly easy.

Default Re: Do you plan what padding you are going to wear?

Quote Originally Posted by Zpeed View Post
    I only wear Tena Slip Maxi, for anything and anywhere (if im wearing that is)
    Some might say its dull, but it is THE best diaper and I dont have any bambinos available
    Totally agree love the tena slip maxi

For general day wear I use Molicare maxi pads with mesh pants. At night, Euron super-plus. If I'm going to the pub and intending to drink more than a pint or two I prefer something of the belted style (tena Flex or Euron) because they're more absorbent than the pads but still easy enough to open so I can use a catheter. But I don't get those regularly so if I don't have any I'll just wear Eurons again. Sometimes I cut the sides and tapes off the Eurons to use them like a pad for going to the pub.

Default Sv: Do you plan what padding you are going to wear?

Some time I can make up a plan about what sort of padding I should wear.

Skickat från min GT-I9300 via Tapatalk 2