Thread: Hi

Default Hi

The forum forces everyone to post here, so here I am. Not much to tell. I'm an abdl babyfur, private, and just looking around for info and advice.

Quote Originally Posted by blue View Post
    The forum forces everyone to post here, so here I am. Not much to tell. I'm an abdl babyfur, private, and just looking around for info and advice.
    Hey blue (great name)! Glad to see you posting (even if it's only once)

You've certainly come to the right place for information and advice! Also, you don't need to be shy around here Everyone is really friendly and would be really happy to help you out if you ever need personal help or advice!

So, what about a little bit more about you? Maybe your favourite TV show? I really enjoy Big Bang Theory & Hells Kitchen! I watch both almost every night, regardless of if they are new or not XD (I own the DVD sets).

I hope to hear back from you soon, and maybe see you get more into the community :3

Enjoy,

- Lobie

I know the community is very friendly, but I'm just not interested in sharing a lot of information. It's too easy to figure out who people are in the real world.