Thread: Christmas Plans

Cool Christmas Plans

What do you have planned for Christmas this year "2012"?
    "Me, I've got plans to go to New York." I will be heading there on the 13th and will be staying there till the ball drops. Ill be staying there with family and be enjoying my time there."
    How bout any of you?

Countdown

(was not in good taste, deleting my post)
    Last edited by Countdown; 12-Dec-2012 at 16:35.

We have our family coming to us this year. We have a four bedroom/three bathroom house, so we can make do. Fortunately, we love our kids and they love us, so their is no angst. Both brothers and sister get along, as well as their families, so we have a great time. Most of them are coming after Christmas, so part of it will have to be celebrated after the fact, but my wife's mom will be with us this Sunday, and our one son and family live about a mile away. Most of us are educators, so we have that to discuss. I love Christmas.

home alone.
    mum's got her new 'eyes' and she can see now, for the first time, properly, since she was five. so, wearing bulky trads around the house is out........until she goes to see my sister for xmas.

Family, family, and more family. I enjoy my family in small doses, so the first 38 seconds will be awesome, before it trails off to a family shouting match over some pointless nonsense.

I'll be getting the best Christmas present ever. My grand kids will be here. It's a long trip from Wisconsin. I'll get lots of good play time!

We have our family coming to us this year. We have a four bedroom/three bathroom house, so we can make do. Fortunately, we love our kids and they love us, so their is no angst. Both brothers and sister get along, as well as their families, so we have a great time. Most of them are coming after Christmas, so part of it will have to be celebrated after the fact, but my wife's mom will be with us this Sunday, and our one son and family live about a mile away. Most of us are educators, so we have that to discuss. I love Christmas.
    Its always great when Christmas lasts more than a day.