Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: I have a random, ridiculous, eyebrow-raising question.

Question I have a random, ridiculous, eyebrow-raising question.

Why do guys like boobs?
    Seriously. I'm not trying to be funny.
    They are all that men think about. Boobs.
    Thats on the list of things I don't understand; like indians who wear cowboy hats.

But seriously...why?

Good question. Someone here who is a straight guy, please explain. I've never really understood it myself.

Because.

=)

Hi friend

I think it's kinda a subconcious thought goes back to when we were babies, and ample bosoms meant lots of food. mmmmmmm- fooood

personally, I enjoy them from an aesthetic perspective. The curves of a well proportioned set nicely accentuate the rest of a curvy figure. It really is the whole package, IMO.
    Last edited by Lil Snap; 12-Nov-2008 at 22:32. Reason: On- topic

Because there fun to play with It really a sexually thing to some guy, like the same way a girl like to play with a guy thing .

Quote Originally Posted by andysetra View Post
    Good question. Someone here who is a straight guy, please explain. I've never really understood it myself.
    Yes. Do explain.

Quote Originally Posted by snapcrotch View Post
    Because.

=)

Hi friend

I think it's kinda a subconcious thought goes back to when we were babies, and ample bosoms meant lots of food. mmmmmmm- fooood
    because they are ugly lumps of fat with ugly, circular, pepperoni looking things in the middle?

Sorry Figz, guess I'm not your average straight guy. They (boobs) weren't a criteria with me when looking for a marriage mate. I was more interested in the person within. Attractive physical characteristics of a person can deteriorate over time, but the beauty of the person inside will remain untouched. Not meaning to sound corny, just the honest way I've always felt about the oposite sex. If someone is only interested in a physical part of your anatomy, I'd suggest keep your standards high and look for someone better who will love you for the person you truly are inside.

~Pramrider

Thunder

Coz' it's cool to watch em' go up n down! You should take up volleyball!

I agree with what snapcrotch said, it's more of a full body thing, the breasts add proportion to the body. Like honestly, I don't like HUGE boobs (Idk how people do), I like it when they are proportionate in size to the rest of the body.

Quote Originally Posted by Figz View Post
    Why do guys like boobs?
    Seriously. I'm not trying to be funny.
    They are all that men think about. Boobs.
    Thats on the list of things I don't understand; like indians who wear cowboy hats.

But seriously...why?
    It is not all men think about. As for me, having a pretty face and a nice personality is more of what I look for in girls than nice breasts... but they are nice. The question of why is not an easy one, it just is. It's like asking why diapers turn me on, as a straight DL, same thing with women/boobs.