Thread: going to be 100% honest here

Default going to be 100% honest here

I am very much still finding out a wide number of things related to this fetish/life style and am not quite ready to talk yet.

I commend and am envious of everyone else in this awesome community for having the strength to come together and help each other through a very potent mix of emotions regarding something not considered to be "sociably acceptable".

Please forgive me if I ask for time to just sit back and be the wall flower for now.

Quote Originally Posted by MemoriesOfLucifer View Post
    I am very much still finding out a wide number of things related to this fetish/life style and am not quite ready to talk yet.

I commend and am envious of everyone else in this awesome community for having the strength to come together and help each other through a very potent mix of emotions regarding something not considered to be "sociably acceptable".

Please forgive me if I ask for time to just sit back and be the wall flower for now.
    Hi, and welcome to ADISC! If you want to lurk, that's totally fine. If you want to start posting, we'll also be here to talk and/or listen.

It sounds like you haven't quite figured everything out yet about liking diapers. I totally understand, and was pretty much in the same place a few months ago. I've actually found posting here to be helpful - everyone is friendly, and I don't think anyone bites .

There's an article about self-acceptance that might be helpful to look at too:

https://www.adisc.org/forum/content/...er-fetish.html

I'd like to welcome you as well, I have this bad case of webtroverse. Which means I tell people EVERYTHING through the internet without thinking.
    Not that I really care though. So since I see you don't have it, Take your time loosening up and getting to know this place. I mistook this place for a dark corner in the internet.
    But the people here are very nice and helpfull.

I myself had(still have) Mixed feelings about *Bdl'ism, But I got over my furry side *proudly flashes collar*
    People eyeball me a lot, but you get used to that. Self-acceptance is bliss,
    and I hope you one day too wil enjoy it!

Gl, and hf,

Fox

Ok when your ready to talk we as a community will be here for you.

Hewwo!

I don't think anyone will mind you being the wall flower for a while we all seem to be nice enough (kidding, from what i've seen we're all really nice).
    Self acceptance is one of the hardest parts of the whole AB/DL (etc.) area, and I think i've only recently found myself truly accepting it (I accepted it as a kind of fact, long ago but I never accepted myself) thanks to one of my closest friends/big bro on here

So to sum that up, we're all here for you if/when you need it!
    Last edited by WittleHirvi; 13-Dec-2012 at 02:40.

I'm soo sorry that post was suppose to go to another form!! i sincerely appoligize. I would like to welcome you to adisc, so what types of things do you like to do? Do you collect anything?

Hey there MemoriesOfLucifer, welcome to adisc! I gotta say that's a pretty dark name lol! In all seriousness I'd personally like to welcome you to this HUGE family here! Oh and don't worry about not wanting to talk, that's completely understandable. I for one took awhile to comeout of my shell, and when I did my old email got deleted and my account with it! But I'm sure you'll have far better luck when you do start to open up! If you ever want to chat, I'm always a compassionate listener Anyways welcome, and I look forward to seeing you prosper here