Thread: hello!

Default hello!

Hey everybody,I'm a 19 year old male diaper lover with slight adult baby interests. loved em ever since i can remember, i remember staring at the packs of disposables in day care when i was like 4 wishing i could be put in them. anyways, I'm a college student and i am now coming to the realization that i have never actually spoke to any other dls,and that needs to change! so I'm looking to make friends with others my age and get to know some people, share interests and stories and all. thanks and i can't wait to start talking to everybody!

hey nice to meet you shortman ^_^. your really gonna love adisc. Its a fantastic community filled with some of the most helpful people you could meet. Btw what college do you go to? what are your hobbies?

SkarTiger

Quote Originally Posted by shortman08 View Post
    Hey everybody,I'm a 19 year old male diaper lover with slight adult baby interests. loved em ever since i can remember, i remember staring at the packs of disposables in day care when i was like 4 wishing i could be put in them. anyways, I'm a college student and i am now coming to the realization that i have never actually spoke to any other dls,and that needs to change! so I'm looking to make friends with others my age and get to know some people, share interests and stories and all. thanks and i can't wait to start talking to everybody!
    Hey shortman08 and welcome to ADISC!
    my name is SkarTiger but you can just call me Skar

I know exactly what you are talking about just looking at babyish stuff and wishing you could have it. It happened to me a lot when I was little. Especially around age 6 or 7. Although in my case it was specifically pacifiers, I just wanted them really badly when I was that age .

If you have never spoken to other DLs then you have definitely come to the right place! We are very down-to-earth here on ADISC compared to other forums. We get to know each other in other ways other than our love for diapers and baby items.

Anyway, I'm a 14-year-old schoolboy from Wales in the UK. I'm interested in composing music, playing music (on an instrument) and science (specifically Chemistry). So, what are your hobbies and interests? It would be great for us to get to know you better. Also, we would love to get your input on things in the threads.

Skar

Nice to meet you, shortman08. I'm YG0Fanb0y350, and I also am 19 years old diaper lover as well. I want to kind of get to know you a little more better. We should talk sometime whenever we should discuss about things that are either diaper-related or so.