Thread: In diapers for life?

Default In diapers for life?

Hello I am in my early 30's and married. I have worn diapers nearly all my life, not always constantly but I've never been able to stay out of them for more than a year at a time. I used to have binge/purge cycles but have now progressed to the point where i always have diapers around and always wear one to be and usually have one on around the house. I don't know if this is a step forward to accepting that I am tied emotionally to wearing diapers, but that's how it is. I don't know, would any of you say that I actually "need" diapers or that it is just a pshycological crutch that i need to overcome eventually. I'm not even sure overcoming this is something that I should do or would be a good thing. Sometimes I feel that I will be wearing diapers forever and will eventually get to the point that I physically depend on them, at other times I feel like I never want anything to do with them again. But I always find myself wearing one. I haven't heard of many stories where someone was able to quit forever, but there's a first time for everything right?

SkarTiger

Quote Originally Posted by ROcket81 View Post
    Hello I am in my early 30's and married. I have worn diapers nearly all my life, not always constantly but I've never been able to stay out of them for more than a year at a time. I used to have binge/purge cycles but have now progressed to the point where i always have diapers around and always wear one to be and usually have one on around the house. I don't know if this is a step forward to accepting that I am tied emotionally to wearing diapers, but that's how it is. I don't know, would any of you say that I actually "need" diapers or that it is just a pshycological crutch that i need to overcome eventually. I'm not even sure overcoming this is something that I should do or would be a good thing. Sometimes I feel that I will be wearing diapers forever and will eventually get to the point that I physically depend on them, at other times I feel like I never want anything to do with them again. But I always find myself wearing one. I haven't heard of many stories where someone was able to quit forever, but there's a first time for everything right?
    Howdy ROcket81 and welcome to ADISC!
    my name is SkarTiger but you can just call me Skar!

That is a very interesting question you're asking: do you want diapers or need them? I do not think that I am the most suitable person to answer that question as I am not incontinent and the closest I have ever got to that was bedwetting and messing when I was really young. Still, there are many members here who could help you with that as this is also a forum for incontinent people too (as well as infantilists). I have talked to those members and they are really nice and friendly so do not hesitate to approach the 'incontinent forum'.

However, here at ADISC, members do try and get to know each other for other reasons than infantilism. So, I am 14, I really enjoy music and science and I am from Wales in the UK.

We would love to hear your input on threads here so please don't hesitate!

Welcome,
    Skar

Cherub

Welcome to ADISC ROcket81! I am sure you will find a lot of folks on here to talk to and bounce ideas off of (just not too hard,,,joking). Anyhow, Glad you have joined and hope to see you around on the forums. I am 36 and am married as well. I am from Wisconsin. I look forward to reading more of your posts, as I think we might have similar interests.

You say you have been in them your whole life and it says you are incontinent in your profile. Do you have some sort of bladder problem? Were you never quite potty trained? I assume you don't have a medical need for them so why the IC in your profile?

How have you managed to wear them throughout your childhood? Did your parents let you or what?

Countdown

I don't know, would any of you say that I actually "need" diapers or that it is just a pshycological crutch that i need to overcome eventually.
    false dichotomy... would not say either... unless u have serious psych. issues, u should be able to survive (psychologically) without diapers for some amt of time... & i would not say that u need to overcome it eventually... acceptance (learning to live with ur kink) would be the ideal option, no?

I haven't heard of many stories where someone was able to quit forever, but there's a first time for everything right?
    i have heard a few, but es very difficult to get rid of a fetish (most people will not be successful)

welcome to ADISC

Hiya, R0cket, I'm kind of new to this, but I kind of wanted to be like you. You seem like someone who rather wants things that I would want in my life as well. Don't worry about me. BTW The name's YG0Fanb0y350, if you are curious to know me more. If you want to discuss more about your diaper story to me, send me a private message if so, and we can figure out when we can meet and schedule our meeting about it.

Hello and welcome to adisc. To answer your question in my own opinnion for me quitting diapers would be like quitting heirone or weed with no help and being stuck in a room with them nearly impossible but you could.try it would.be a story to tell and a great or horrible accomplishment depending on.who you ask. Any ways wellcome to the forum hope you like it here

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by YG0Fanb0y350 View Post
    Hiya, R0cket, I'm kind of new to this, but I kind of wanted to be like you. You seem like someone who rather wants things that I would want in my life as well. Don't worry about me. BTW The name's YG0Fanb0y350, if you are curious to know me more. If you want to discuss more about your diaper story to me, send me a private message if so, and we can figure out when we can meet and schedule our meeting about it.
    I don't think he can send private messages till he ranks up.