Thread: Hi everybody!

Default Hi everybody!

I'm Anders and I come from Sweden. I'm 17 years old and I like to read a lot. I have three younger brothers, so being an TB is a tough gig (still in the clauset). I was just about to make myself a homemade diaper out of towel but it burst. The pins were to weak. I might have to buy some stronger ones.
    Anyway, I would love to discuss movies and books with anyone.
    My favourite movis is The Truman Show, and my favourite book is Disgrace.
    Greetings from Sweden.

Welcome to the club, I have a decent amount of knowledge in terms of movies, my personal favorite is a tie between The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou, and Ghostbusters. As for the pins, were you using just one on each side? I noticed for myself that 3 or 4 2.5" safety pins on each side work rather well at keeping it together, but be sure to be careful about washing the towels immediately after. also you might want to consider using some sort of plastic bag as plastic pants to prevent leaking.

You should find that we're all rather helpful here.

Welcome to the site. Thanks for giving a nice intro. I personally have no experience with homemade diapers, so I have no advice to offer on that subject. As far as movies go, the Truman Show is a very good one, though I have to side with HypnoToad regarding the Life Aquatic which is one of my favourites. In fact I love anything by Wes Anderson. Anyways, I hope you like it here.

Quote Originally Posted by Sweden View Post
    I'm Anders and I come from Sweden. I'm 17 years old and I like to read a lot. I have three younger brothers, so being an TB is a tough gig (still in the clauset). I was just about to make myself a homemade diaper out of towel but it burst. The pins were to weak. I might have to buy some stronger ones.
    Anyway, I would love to discuss movies and books with anyone.
    My favourite movis is The Truman Show, and my favourite book is Disgrace.
    Greetings from Sweden.
    Anything with Jim Carrey in it is awesome. That would be my movie critique for today =]

Anyway, I hope you enjoy posting here. It's a great laugh once you get used to the way everything (and everyone) works.

D.

Welcome to ADISC. It's nice to see some fellow countrymen here every once in a while.

On the subject of homemade diapers: practice makes perfect. I had a great guide for folding towels into one somewhere. If I find it I'll make a note of sending it to you.

dprdinky

It's quite amazing that our group here spans the globe in membership. Welcome.

Welcome to adisc. Heh I loved The Truman Show. My favorite movie However is V for Vendetta

Wow, a whole country of *BDLs. That is truly amazing.

Welcome to the site. Make yourself at home. Just don't touch my stuff!

I like discussing books and movies too, even if I am not especially a buff in either of them. If you are interested my favourite film is The Silence of the Lambs, favourite book is too difficult to say - depending on my mood it is The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy series, The Spy Who Came In From The Cold or 2001: A Space Odyssey (never seen the film though).

Wow! Thanks for all the nice comments. Didn't expect that at all. This seems to be a very friendly place. Thanks a lot!

Hiya Sweden, your neighbouring country to the west says hello!
    Welcome, hope you like it here.

Favorite movies: "Fight Club", "Snatch", "Trainspotting", "Coffee and Cigarettes"

Favoite books: "American Gods", "Brødrene lejonhjerte", "The Stranger", "Animal Farm"

(PS: that list I just pulled out of my hat at the exact moment of writing, therfore it's very small and subjective. Could add lots more if I had the time! Also, there's a bookclub section around here somewhere, under "Social Clubs" Why don't you take a peek if you're interested?)