Thread: Hey!

Default Hey!

Hewwo Everyone,

I'm a nursing student that just got into this fetish. I really like wearing diapers, and I also love to take care of little ones. Anyways, I'm just joining here to make new friends and to try to not feel like I'm the only one with this interest!

Quote Originally Posted by cptnemo View Post
    Hewwo Everyone,

I'm a nursing student that just got into this fetish. I really like wearing diapers, and I also love to take care of little ones. Anyways, I'm just joining here to make new friends and to try to not feel like I'm the only one with this interest!
    Hi cptnemo, and welome to ADISC. I'm relatively new here myself, but am really glad I joined. I had (and still do, to some extent) troubles with self-acceptance and being ABDL.

Why did you decide to go into nursing, if I don't mind me asking? I'm a programmer, which means I don't have to deal with people that often. Most of the time that's a good thing, but sometimes more human interaction would be good. I imagine there's a lot more of that in nursing than programming.

What interests do you have outside of diapers (reading, movies, tv shows, etc)? I'm like reading scifi (Heinlein is a favorite), and also like some nonfiction.

Hi cptnemo, I also am a student, but no major yet decided. I just got into this yesterday. I would definitely love to make friends with you and discuss about anything diaper-fetish related or so. We should talk sometime.