Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dry 24/7's on backorder

Default Dry 24/7's on backorder

Yesterday on the XP medical web site they showed the med 24/7's on backorder.
    I went ahead an ordered a case of 72. Has anybody else run into this? Has anybody
    else received any emails on this?

If they will be on backorder for a while I'd check www.dme123.com as they now carry them as well at the same price as XP.

Quote Originally Posted by serjohn View Post
    If they will be on backorder for a while I'd check www.dme123.com as they now carry them as well at the same price as XP.
    I just checked the site for Dry24/7's and came up empty. I'll probably get an email tomorrow and post anythig I get. Their saying on the XP site a date of 12/22/2012.

Cherub

Quote Originally Posted by oleman72 View Post
    Their saying on the XP site a date of 12/22/2012.
    Oh no! That's the day after 12-21-2012,,,no dry 24/7's,,,it IS the end of the world!!!!! AAAGGHHHH!

LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Cherub View Post
    Oh no! That's the day after 12-21-2012,,,no dry 24/7's,,,it IS the end of the world!!!!! AAAGGHHHH!

LOL
    That's about the time I runout. UGGGGGGGH!

I got lucky on this one. I think I got one of the last packs they had. Sorry. Soon after I ordered a pack from them it was out of stock. This was on the 28th so they have been out for a while now.

yta when i ordered mine i saw they were out of mediums lol but good thing im a large cause they had plenty

Checked my email this morning first thing. My Dry24/7's have been shipped and will get them friday. So the size medium's are off backorder.

I checked that site and it does appear he no longer carries them, glad they are off of backorder and you will get yours soon.

So the end of the world is actually when all the diapers are gone?

I have been meaning ti order some Dry 24/7's, possibly tomorrow, now I am a little worried that this wont be possible. I am getting really tired of not having decent diapers and was looking forward to a diapered New Year's Eve in some great diapers, and obviously beyond.