Thread: Out of the shadows

Default Out of the shadows

Hey, I'm Eclypse.
    I'm a 15 year old tb/dl from Australia and I thought I'd finally want to talk about things like that and also be a part of another community. I'm afraid I have to be so anonymous as to use a PSP to browse as my father works with computers and I'm convinced it is a neccesary precaution. >.<
    Yeah, awkward, I know.
    Anyway I thought I might just say hi to everyone and also if anyone needs anything done in photoshop... I'll be glad to give it a shot.

Hi and welcome to our community. I think there are other people in a similar situation to yours, having to avoid leaving traces where they can be found by others with computer savvy

If you want to use a computer sometimes, consider getting a flash drive and putting Portable Firefox on it. No cache, no history left on the computer, bookmarks on the portable device (which can be encrypted) makes things very private. You still get to use the regular keyboard and mouse, too.

Hey there. It's good to see new members coming by. Oh and by the way, the next Eclipse
    is most likely going to be in 2030. See you there!

lmao! As soon as I come back from a several month departure from the sight, someone decides to copy my name! What luck, but its all good eclypse, I was a lurker while you made it, so no hard feelings.

So welcome to our community! I hope you enjoy it here and hope to see you posting around the forum!

Damn, very sorry. I'm just used to registering with my extremely unique one-and-only name, I never really look if someone beat me to it.
    Yeah, I have FF portable on my usb, I'll give that a try. Thanks for reminding me. Problem is my brother is pretty much always online beside me when I am... and I don't have a laptop.

Quote Originally Posted by EclYpsE View Post
    Damn, very sorry. I'm just used to registering with my extremely unique one-and-only name, I never really look if someone beat me to it.
    Yeah, I have FF portable on my usb, I'll give that a try. Thanks for reminding me. Problem is my brother is pretty much always online beside me when I am... and I don't have a laptop.
    Don't be sorry, you could not have even looked at the member list even if you tried before you registered. Plus I would not expect anyone to do that before registering. Its all good, but just so you know I am not changing my name, its like my image here.