Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Is it okay to...?

Default Is it okay to...?

Is it okay to sleep in a full diaper by full I mean messy and wet? I did this last night and found it relaxing but when i work up i felt all dirty not that thats a bad thing in all, is it also okay to pleasure one self in the same situation im a little confused about this at the moment I mean i find it fun i just find it well um odd to say the least, Do you guys do the same because I feel like an outlier here.

Well, if by „okay“ you mean „ethically acceptable“: Of course.
    It makes you feel good, and doesnŽt hurt anybody. Nothing wrong with that.
    But if youŽre asking whether or not this sounds like something IŽd love to do... um... no.
    IŽm not a fan of such messy situations.

I sleep wet every night. Sometimes I wet shortly after I change into my overnight diaper. I'm a heavy overnight wetter. Which I don't see any harm in that. I'm against sleeping in a poopy one.
    That can definately harmful to your health.

Quote Originally Posted by oleman72 View Post
    I'm against sleeping in a poopy one.
    That can definately harmful to your health.
    Any Source on this please and thank you?

Quote Originally Posted by NicholasWads View Post
    Any Source on this please and thank you?
    I'm guessing it might lead to diaper rash. You'll have to decide if that's an acceptable risk, but you should have plenty of warning before it gets really bad.

Is it okay to sleep in a full diaper by full I mean messy and wet? I did this last night and found it relaxing but when i work up i felt all dirty not that thats a bad thing in all, is it also okay to pleasure one self in the same situation im a little confused about this at the moment I mean i find it fun i just find it well um odd to say the least, Do you guys do the same because I feel like an outlier here.
    I'd say it's alright, so long as you're not doing it every night because that could lead to a really painful diaper rash, I've sat for an hour in one before and when I took a shower to clean off, it felt like I was sitting naked on a barbecue. So just use lots of powder

haha thanks all just making sure theres no major harm in doing it, well except diaper rash which i never seem to get hehe

Supersam1223

which i never seem to get
    Famous last words.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Cherub

haha thanks all just making sure theres no major harm in doing it,
    If you're sleeping in a messy diaper, it might be best NOT to have anyone in your bedroom for a hours after you wake up and have showered. I've never slept in a messy diaper before, but I would think that if you do that too often that eventually the smell might get into your bedding (sheets, blankets & possibly mattress).

I mean if it's a good diaper, go for it!
    But if you flood it and it's soaked and then you go to sleep then expect your bed to be a bit smelly because the pee will absorb into the matress