Thread: Kia Ora

Default Kia Ora

Hi, I have been an Diaper Lover, since the late eighties or early nineties and thinking I was in heaven when I first saw a diaper isle in an american supermarket while on holiday in the US in the mid nineties

I love diaper stories and I have tried to write some myself

and I have always been a diaper lover, I have experiemented with diapers many years ago

well that is me

Quote Originally Posted by treasuresman View Post
    Hi, I have been an Diaper Lover, since the late eighties or early nineties and thinking I was in heaven when I first saw a diaper isle in an american supermarket while on holiday in the US in the mid nineties

and I have always been a diaper lover, I have experiemented with diapers many years ago

well that is me

Heya treasureman :3 welcome to ADISC!

Glad to have you around, so besides the fascination with diapers what specifically do you do outside that world? any fun hobbies?

I like to play board games, pretty much anything! I guess my favourite would have to be Ticket to Ride (Asian Edition), so much fun!

Hope to hear back from you soon, and see you contributing about the site!

- Lobie

Quote Originally Posted by treasuresman View Post

well that is me
    Hey man! Are you from NZ, or what? I get the 'Kia Ora' bit, but your username is in itself a subtle reference to NZ that only fellow Kiwis should get, on account of the fact that Treasures is a local nappy brand. So, what are your other interests and hobbies? Living in this great country (I assume) you must have been tramping or camping or something.

Kiwi.