Thread: Greetings!

Default Greetings!

Hey everybody,

Deeperblue here. I'm from Ireland but live in the US. Been here a few years now and enjoy it a lot although I love going home.

Been interested in diapers from the time I was about 5 years old and the fascination never really left. I consider myself more of a DL although I do like exploring the AB side occasionally.

I'm big into sports, particularly football (or soccer if you prefer!). I enjoy surfing too whenever I get the chance. Love to be surrounded by creative and positive people. I would consider myself to be an optimist and love the unpredictable nature of life and the possibility it holds.

Looking forward to conversing with people who have similar interests (or not as the case may be!).

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Deeperblue View Post
    Hey everybody,

Deeperblue here. I'm from Ireland but live in the US. Been here a few years now and enjoy it a lot although I love going home.

Been interested in diapers from the time I was about 5 years old and the fascination never really left. I consider myself more of a DL although I do like exploring the AB side occasionally.

I'm big into sports, particularly football (or soccer if you prefer!). I enjoy surfing too whenever I get the chance. Love to be surrounded by creative and positive people. I would consider myself to be an optimist and love the unpredictable nature of life and the possibility it holds.

Looking forward to conversing with people who have similar interests (or not as the case may be!).

Thanks!
    Welcome to ADISC Deeperblue!

How come you moved to the US? Did you have to move there for your job? Or was it more about getting away from Ireland than about moving to the US?

Do you have any funny/emberassing stories regarding yourself being abdl?

Do you play football recreationally or professionally? I myself am not so much into sports except for swimming I guess. Oh, does your username have anything to do with the fact that you like to surf?

I'm sort of the opposite of you, I'm a bit of a pessimist and I like my life to be predictable as much as possible :P

I hope you enjoy your stay here on ADISC.

Quote Originally Posted by R1214 View Post
    Welcome to ADISC Deeperblue!

How come you moved to the US? Did you have to move there for your job? Or was it more about getting away from Ireland than about moving to the US?

Do you have any funny/emberassing stories regarding yourself being abdl?

Do you play football recreationally or professionally? I myself am not so much into sports except for swimming I guess. Oh, does your username have anything to do with the fact that you like to surf?

I'm sort of the opposite of you, I'm a bit of a pessimist and I like my life to be predictable as much as possible :P

I hope you enjoy your stay here on ADISC.
    Hi R1214

Thanks for your reply. Yeah I moved for my job. An opportunity came up so I grabbed it. I'm sure I'll go back to Ireland at some point although I do enjoy it here.

Don't know about funny/embarrassing stories but I do remember having an argument with an ex-gf years ago and grabbing my diapers and leaving. It felt a little silly and surreal at the time. It's hard to be taken seriously when storming out with a bag of diapers! How about you? Any stories of your own?

I'm a recreational footballer for sure. Like most kids I had dreams of playing professionally but let go of that a long time ago.

Swimming is great. I used to lifeguard and yes, the username is definitely related to surfing and the ocean.

I can definitely see the upside of liking life to be predictable. I have a tendency to be attracted to chaos but I'm working on that!

Thanks again for saying hi!

DB

Quote Originally Posted by Deeperblue View Post
    Hi R1214

Thanks for your reply. Yeah I moved for my job. An opportunity came up so I grabbed it. I'm sure I'll go back to Ireland at some point although I do enjoy it here.

Don't know about funny/embarrassing stories but I do remember having an argument with an ex-gf years ago and grabbing my diapers and leaving. It felt a little silly and surreal at the time. It's hard to be taken seriously when storming out with a bag of diapers! How about you? Any stories of your own?

I'm a recreational footballer for sure. Like most kids I had dreams of playing professionally but let go of that a long time ago.

Swimming is great. I used to lifeguard and yes, the username is definitely related to surfing and the ocean.

I can definitely see the upside of liking life to be predictable. I have a tendency to be attracted to chaos but I'm working on that!

Thanks again for saying hi!

DB
    I don't think I'd ever want to move to another country for a job, but then again I'm not a very adventurous person :P What kind of job do you have if you don't mind sharing?

Hmm, was the argument about the diapers or were there they so important to you that you had to take them with you once you stormed out? Funny/embarassing stories of my own... hmm, well I have a brother who's apparently an abdl aswell and he'll steal my diapers if gets the chance. It's not really funny or embarassing, it's more annoying than anything else as he'll search through my room for them when he has the place to himself =/ Needless to say I don't hide them in my room anymore but it sucks though 'cause my room doesn't really feel "private" anymore.

Oh so you were a lifeguard, at a beach or in a pool or something? Did you ever have to really rescue someone?

Hehe, I need a lot of structure in my life or I will not be able to get anything done :P

Hi, Deeperblue. I'm new to this since yesterday. But, yeah, I also happen to be a DL. My parents don't know anything about it, but yeah, we should talk sometime. We can figure out a schedule and when we can talk about it.