Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: Uhm...

  1. #1

    Default Uhm...

    Hi, I'm really shy about writing this. My girlfriend here, MustrardFairy, is the one who recommended this site to me. I'm a teen baby who doesn't have access to diapers, I like age play regression and things that are bright and colourful. I don't have very much to say right now but I hope that'll change over time.

  2. #2

    Default

    Hello, darling. We'll all help you overcome that stubborn shyness of yours. I hope you have fun on this site. <3
    Hugs and kisses. -Mommy.

  3. #3

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by MustardFairy View Post
    Hello, darling. We'll all help you overcome that stubborn shyness of yours. I hope you have fun on this site. <3
    Hugs and kisses. -Mommy.
    I love you <3 ^_^

  4. #4

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by BethanyHamill View Post
    I love you <3 ^_^
    I love you too, Angel. <3

  5. #5

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by BethanyHamill View Post
    Hi, I'm really shy about writing this. My girlfriend here, MustrardFairy, is the one who recommended this site to me. I'm a teen baby who doesn't have access to diapers, I like age play regression and things that are bright and colourful. I don't have very much to say right now but I hope that'll change over time.
    Hi BethanyHamill!

    Welcome to ADISC! I'm glad you have a friend here already, but if you tell us a little about yourself I'm sure there are many more people like me who would like to get to know you

    Do you have any hobbies? Do you like music? I like Music, Computers, and Cars

    I hope you enjoy it here

  6. #6

    Default

    Hiya BethanyHamill!!!
    Welcome to ADISC hahaha gotta agree with ilikecars. What are you into? Do you like cars? games? stuffs like that. I love cars, gaming and music (along with a loooooong list of other stuff)

    hope you like it here

  7. #7

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by ilikecars View Post
    Hi BethanyHamill!

    Welcome to ADISC! I'm glad you have a friend here already, but if you tell us a little about yourself I'm sure there are many more people like me who would like to get to know you

    Do you have any hobbies? Do you like music? I like Music, Computers, and Cars

    I hope you enjoy it here
    Harro. Yes, I love all kinds of music. I like listening to music a lot and making it sometimes too.
    I like photography and taking pictures of myself but not out of vanity, just for fun.
    I'm not always the talkative type but I wanna make as many friends here as I possibly can.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Quote Originally Posted by WittleHirvi View Post
    Hiya BethanyHamill!!!
    Welcome to ADISC hahaha gotta agree with ilikecars. What are you into? Do you like cars? games? stuffs like that. I love cars, gaming and music (along with a loooooong list of other stuff)

    hope you like it here
    I hope so too. I hope everyone's this friendly.

  8. #8

    Default

    Hello Bethany, I'm kind of new to this as well. I'm somewhat like you, only that I am more of an adult that doesn't have access to diapers. Don't worry about me. Hopefully, we can get used to knowing each other and whatnot.

  9. #9

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by YG0Fanb0y350 View Post
    Hello Bethany, I'm kind of new to this as well. I'm somewhat like you, only that I am more of an adult that doesn't have access to diapers. Don't worry about me. Hopefully, we can get used to knowing each other and whatnot.
    It's good to know that I'm not alone I hope we can talk more in the future.

  10. #10
    Countdown

    Default

    welcome, welcome... can see by ur profile that u got a lil bit of everythin, & here at adisc, we cater to a lil bit of everythin... sissy forum to your left ( ), IC forum to your right... TB forum straight ahead ( ), AB forum right round the corner ( ), DL forum down the blvd a bit... no caretaker forum so ur outta luck there!!! enjoy ur stay... have a peach...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.