Thread: diaper brand talk..

Post diaper brand talk..

hey there..simple..let me know what brand does you like to wear..thick one, babyish style, adult diaper or baby diaper..tell me maybe we can exchange the diaper

ok, so, for me, the best diaper in my area is tena slip maxi and mamy poko size xxl..there are no bambino, attend, goodnites here..very hope to get it..how about yours??

Abena for regular night wear, Depend Real Fit for if I am trying to nap or know I need a little protection, Cushies with the cloth cover if I want babyish. I am looking at Dependco AIO on Ebay that I might buy.

Quote Originally Posted by DLDekNoT View Post
    hey there..simple..let me know what brand does you like to wear..thick one, babyish style, adult diaper or baby diaper..tell me maybe we can exchange the diaper

ok, so, for me, the best diaper in my area is tena slip maxi and mamy poko size xxl..there are no bambino, attend, goodnites here..very hope to get it..how about yours??
    do they have Entrust adult diaper in malaysia? you should try one..

im gonna have to say dry 24/7 they are amazing diapers

i have tried cvs diapers but they are extremely lame

I prefer the thicker diapers. Dry 24/7's are my favorite followed closely by Abena's M4. If I want a thinner diaper I wear one of the thinner Abenas's such as an M2 or M3. Dry 24/7's are the only diapers that have yet to leak from heavy nighttime wetting.

When I first started buying diapers I used to get Depends and they would always leak.

Dry24/7's are the best for overnight. I wear them everynight and no leaks. For my situation I use Attends waistband and breatheables because of cost and being on fixed income. I use at least 2 a day
    during the day.