Thread: Newbie in the zone

Red face Newbie in the zone

Yuhuuu... hello guys, please introduce me, I'm 23 years old DL who lives in Indonesia.. i'm not new in abdl life [removed], but i'm new in this site.. please be nice with me if i made some mistakes in this site as i'm still learning to use it..

let's make friendship and talk about our lifestyle or lifestyle.. i'd love to talk everything with my new friends..
    Last edited by LilMonkeyAlex; 06-Dec-2012 at 07:11.

Quote Originally Posted by AsianboyDL View Post
    Yuhuuu... hello guys, please introduce me, I'm 23 years old DL who lives in Indonesia.. i'm not new in abdl life [removed], but i'm new in this site.. please be nice with me if i made some mistakes in this site as i'm still learning to use it..

let's make friendship and talk about our lifestyle or lifestyle.. i'd love to talk everything with my new friends..
    Wait I'm not hearing this wrong right? INDONESIA!!!!!!!!!!!. Finally I have been waiting for years to fellow Indonesian welcome!!!!!!.

So what is your hobbies and interest? Don't be shy I won't bite you

Well I hope I can see you more on ADISC. And enjoyed it.

Quote Originally Posted by archer View Post
    Wait I'm not hearing this wrong right? INDONESIA!!!!!!!!!!!. Finally I have been waiting for years to fellow Indonesian welcome!!!!!!.

So what is your hobbies and interest? Don't be shy I won't bite you

Well I hope I can see you more on ADISC. And enjoyed it.
    dude it's me, you already knew me for a long time.. don;t you recognize my id? lol

Quote Originally Posted by AsianboyDL View Post
    dude it's me, you already knew me for a long time.. don;t you recognize my id? lol
    Yeah I do. And I was surprised to be honest. Well since you were here what about you tell other people what is your hobbies and interest? So we can get to know you

Quote Originally Posted by archer View Post
    Yeah I do. And I was surprised to be honest. Well since you were here what about you tell other people what is your hobbies and interest? So we can get to know you
    hehe thanx buddy.. hugs..
    i love photography, design graphic, computer and gadget..

i can't reply your message there.. i'm still a newbie..

Those diapers looks awesome. Share some lucky boy. Would be cool talk with you and that you teach me some indonesian language i love languages. My interests are books, computers, poetry, programming, literature, arts and philosophy. Its pretty nice hear from people that live around the globe. Greetings from Borderland.

Brian

Quote Originally Posted by BrianNukketes View Post
    Those diapers looks awesome. Share some lucky boy. Would be cool talk with you and that you teach me some indonesian language i love languages. My interests are books, computers, poetry, programming, literature, arts and philosophy. Its pretty nice hear from people that live around the globe. Greetings from Borderland.

Brian
    Thanx for the reply Brian.. yeah they are my fave diaper. i'm lucky i still can fit in baby diaper..
    hit me up at ym: asianboydl if you want to talk with me. i haven't got higher level yet so i can't send you private message..

Hi AsianboyDL, I'm YG0Fanb0y350. I'm somewhat new here, and I am also a DL just like you. We should talk sometime and discuss about things whether diaper-related or not. (BTW I come from the U.S. of A.)