Thread: Zipping onto the scene...

Thumbs up Zipping onto the scene...

Hello all! I am KidFlashed. Here is myself in a nutshell:
    I am a 22 yr old male college student majoring in Psychology.
    I am currently living at home, lord help me!
    I am only reccently starting to come to terms with all of this AB/DL stuff.
    I actually have some stress wetting issues. Finals week suuuuucks. :P
    I work at Babies'R'Us on the sales floor, primarily in baby gear.
    I fit in the stroller at work and have pictures to prove it.
    I love whiskey and am actually drinking as I type this.
    I am a nerd in almost every sense of the word.
    I love comics. I LOVE Captain America and the Avengers, but have started to fall for some DC heroes as well, like Beast Boy, Nightwing, Kidflash(Wally West), and others.
    I play Magic: The Gathering. Not big on standard lately, so I mosly play EDH/Commander. I run Bant exalted with Rafiq.
    I LOOOVE anime and manga. There are tooo many to list, but current favorites are Fairy Tail and the manga for Naruto and Bleach. (Just cant watch the anime for those 2 anymore. Too much filler.)
    I am a HARDCORE cosplayer. I cant sew worth crap, but I have friends that can.
    I work with 2 different costume/production companies that are owned by friends.
    Cosplay is a huge part of my life and helped me meet the woman I love most.
    I proposed on 8/15/12 to the most amazing girl I have ever met in my life. She is my soulmate and my everything. We have been together since I asked her out with a "Pokedex" on 8/25/10.
    I proposed by sticking the ring in a pokeball, because I am nerdy like that and so is she.
    I used to be able to fit into pull-ups and a size 6 baby diaper, as long as the tabs stretched, but now that I have FINALLY started to gain weight, I have had to switch to adult diapers.
    I have Crohn's disease and no longer have a colon. I have had an ostomy bag since age 14.
    I love to play RPGs and DnD. 3.5 ed or Pathfinder or GTFO! Just sayin'...
    Go Horde or go home. Alliance can suck it. I want to get back into WoW again.

I am a pretty open person. So, if you do want to get to know me better just ask or message me. Also pretty easy to talk to and good at giving advice. Hence the psych major. LOL

Welcome to adisc! Yeah I agree about WOW, as tired in some ways as I am about it... it's just too well programmed and does what I want from a modern MMORPG... Although I am a big fan of the classic Everquest. Nothing like running around in cloth armor and crappy gear struggling to survive the old way...

But I was an EQ player since the beginning... those were GOOD days let me tell you!

I agree about horde also.... I have a new undead named diaperzombie. =D I prefer to play a priest.... I am a good healer.

- Mitchy

Quote Originally Posted by BabyMitchy View Post
    Welcome to adisc! Yeah I agree about WOW, as tired in some ways as I am about it... it's just too well programmed and does what I want from a modern MMORPG... Although I am a big fan of the classic Everquest. Nothing like running around in cloth armor and crappy gear struggling to survive the old way...

But I was an EQ player since the beginning... those were GOOD days let me tell you!

I agree about horde also.... I have a new undead named diaperzombie. =D I prefer to play a priest.... I am a good healer.

- Mitchy
    Never played Everquest. It feels like one of the only MMOs I havent tried before. lol It the base game set up like wow? Customize a character, choose a race and class, etc.?