Thread: Wow, it's been a while.

Default Wow, it's been a while.

Hey-o.

Name's Fiori, for all intents and purposes. I used to be fairly active in the AB/DL community. This community, in fact. But that's a long story for another time.

Point is I'm back and I'm interested in making new friends, having some totally sweet tight discussions, and getting involved with an online community again.

Oh wow, I totally sound all rigid and formal up in that, don't I. Well that's a darn shame, 'cause that's not me (Or at least I try to make that not be me)! Let me lay it down, some of my interests, so y'all can see what's what.

I'm huge into writing and reading (I was formerly an English major), and I can't breathe without being near my bike. Jesus, do I love cycling. When I'm not being a huge friggin' nerd and studying my butt of (And enjoying it) I spend most of my free time refreshing my tumblr dash and doing creative things, namely writing a music.

I play a couple of instruments, though my real passion and skill is vested in my vocal performances, whether it's singing, performing hip-hop, or spoken word/slam poetry. While I'm somewhat at a loss for reaching out to people, I love performing and being on stage.

Some of my other favorite things include, but are certainly not limited to MS Paint Adventures, the Elder Scrolls, Snatch (2000 Guy Ritchie film with Jason Statham and Brad Pitt), root beer kegs, indie stuff, hip-hop, Dr Pepper, and all kinds of jazz and all that jazz.

Uh, yeah. I suppose that's sufficient? Hit me up wit' the deets, peeps, if y'all wanna get down to business and junk later. I think I'll be around for a while.

You man, word up. Still the same old gi?

Good to see you back on the streets cuz.

Welcome back! It's a pleasure to meet you. I look forward to hearing more about your soda escapades. I, too, am a soda enthusiast. I hope to grab one of those nifty home soda machines some day and make my one tasty fizzy drinks!

I would just stay swaddled in blankies and plushies and sip sodies until I burst!

Quote Originally Posted by Fiori View Post
    Hey-o.

Name's Fiori, for all intents and purposes. I used to be fairly active in the AB/DL community. This community, in fact. But that's a long story for another time.

Point is I'm back and I'm interested in making new friends, having some totally sweet tight discussions, and getting involved with an online community again.

Oh wow, I totally sound all rigid and formal up in that, don't I. Well that's a darn shame, 'cause that's not me (Or at least I try to make that not be me)! Let me lay it down, some of my interests, so y'all can see what's what.

I'm huge into writing and reading (I was formerly an English major), and I can't breathe without being near my bike. Jesus, do I love cycling. When I'm not being a huge friggin' nerd and studying my butt of (And enjoying it) I spend most of my free time refreshing my tumblr dash and doing creative things, namely writing a music.

I play a couple of instruments, though my real passion and skill is vested in my vocal performances, whether it's singing, performing hip-hop, or spoken word/slam poetry. While I'm somewhat at a loss for reaching out to people, I love performing and being on stage.

Some of my other favorite things include, but are certainly not limited to MS Paint Adventures, the Elder Scrolls, Snatch (2000 Guy Ritchie film with Jason Statham and Brad Pitt), root beer kegs, indie stuff, hip-hop, Dr Pepper, and all kinds of jazz and all that jazz.

Uh, yeah. I suppose that's sufficient? Hit me up wit' the deets, peeps, if y'all wanna get down to business and junk later. I think I'll be around for a while.
    Hey Fiori Welcome (Back) to ADISC

Uhh yeah Snatch.(You missed the dot) I love that movies for me the best of Guy Ritchie. I like Jason Statham role as Turkish and Brad Pitt as the Gypsies. Hip-Hop? What is your favorite? Mine is Drake I love his song. oh yeah same with you I'm an amateur musicians and I guess I'm really good at rap. I hope I can make a YouTube video of it. So what kinds of reading you like? Mine is usually non-fiction but I do enjoy novels a lot. Especially thriller but recently I get hooked up with "Fifty Shades of Grey".

So It's nice to meet you. And I hope we can be friends and see you around