Thread: Tena Slip Diapers

Default Tena Slip Diapers

I went to my local pharmacy and got a 12 pack for 4.99 talk about steal!

Lucky duck. My local pharmacy carries exactly squat. They have the Assure "maximum absorbancy" (bollux) pullups and Depends Protection with Tabs, which is fine, but still isn't great. >.<

Quote Originally Posted by Infantmess92 View Post
    I went to my local pharmacy and got a 12 pack for 4.99 talk about steal!
    The closest my closest drugstore has to these is Tena Underwear. But I agree also that you are a lucky duck!

Lucky! They are my new favorite diapers. Hard to get in the states.

..seriously? In the Netherlands, I can buy these at a pharmacy only... 24 for somewhere around €30, which is almost $40. Why are diapers so much cheaper in America o.o

Quote Originally Posted by Albasion View Post
    ..seriously? In the Netherlands, I can buy these at a pharmacy only... 24 for somewhere around 30, which is almost $40. Why are diapers so much cheaper in America o.o
    Diapers are more expansive over here because diapers are covered by health insurance in the Netherlands. This is great for the people who need them for medical reasons obviously but sucks for the abdl who just want to buy them over the counter.

This means that there's not much competition between suppliers as 99.9% of their customers don't even care about the price of the diapers as the insurance providers pay for it anyway.

As a result of that adult diapers are not sold in supermarkets like in the US and France but only by pharmacies (the supermarkets just can't compete with a "free" product offered by pharmacies). This leaves the pharmacies free to pocket a large margin on what you pay for diapers over the counter and that's why they're so expansive for us abdls.

Quote Originally Posted by R1214 View Post
    Diapers are more expansive over here because diapers are covered by health insurance in the Netherlands. This is great for the people who need them for medical reasons obviously but sucks for the abdl who just want to buy them over the counter.

This means that there's not much competition between suppliers as 99.9% of their customers don't even care about the price of the diapers as the insurance providers pay for it anyway.

As a result of that adult diapers are not sold in supermarkets like in the US and France but only by pharmacies (the supermarkets just can't compete with a "free" product offered by pharmacies). This leaves the pharmacies free to pocket a large margin on what you pay for diapers over the counter and that's why they're so expansive for us abdls.
    Fair enough. I should import a large amount of diapers from somewhere when I have the chance...