Thread: Hello All

odyometer

Default Hello All

Hi all im a AB DL,
    My names Thomas. Im 19 and i go to college. I also work and play video games like Xbox and WOW. [Removed]
    Last edited by HogansHeroes; 04-Dec-2012 at 23:11. Reason: no requests for off site contact info, please.

Quote Originally Posted by odyometer View Post
    Hi all im a AB DL,
    My names Thomas. Im 19 and i go to college. I also work and play video games like Xbox and WOW. [Removed]
    Hey there Thomas! Welcome to ADISC

I'm a University student studying Computer Science, I used to play WoW quite a bit! But I stopped, other things have taken over (GW2, and more). I think I've just lost interest in WoW now that I've been away from it so long, I don't know if I can ever get back into it.

So, what are you taking in college?

Also, curious, what class do you play on WoW? I played a shaman and a warlock both very competitively within my server, on both counts I was near the top (or on my shaman I was the top) on my server (and even my battlegroup a few times!)

Hope to see you around

- Lobie

Hi Thomas, the name's YG0Fanb0y350. I'm also 19 and I go to college as well. I also play video games, but more on the 3DS/DSi/Wii. We should talk some other time about it.