Thread: hello everyone

Default hello everyone

hi my names nic thats my real name too suprise suprise x iam a daddy type i love diaper girls and baby girls also love feel of diapers my self . would love chat with anyone [removed] and enjoy scene together.
    Last edited by LilMonkeyAlex; 04-Dec-2012 at 08:11. Reason: Please do not request meetups on ADISC

Quote Originally Posted by mister View Post
    hi my names nic thats my real name too suprise suprise x iam a daddy type i love diaper girls and baby girls also love feel of diapers my self . would love chat with anyone [removed] and enjoy scene together.
    Well hey there nic glad to have you on board here! So welcome to ADISC.

Soo, what is it that you enjoy doing in your spare time, outside the AB/DL world? What about your favourite TV show?

My favouite TV show would probably have to be House, M.D. I was very disappointed with its series ending, but I guess I'll just have to find something else to fill that void!

Other shows I really enjoy: Adventure Time, Fringe, Big Bang Theory.

Hope to hear back from you soon and see you contributing around the forum

- Lobie

Hi Nic. I'm YG0Fanb0y350, but you can call me Bowzer if you want to. We should talk sometime to discuss things that are diaper-related or not. I would definitely want to learn to know you more.