Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Concept for an AB show

Default Concept for an AB show

Anyway... another idea floating around my head for an AB themed show...

This would be about multiple personalities, to make it easier for people to understand.

The main character would undergo an accident and suddenly develop a child personality, when the change happens they are suddenly little and start having accidents.

Have an emotional scenes dealing with it and deciding to go out to buy...

diapers.

To keep the show going, it would have all sorts of projects and stuff the character is working on... and trying to deal with while switching back and forth between personalities.

Not sure if I can get other people to be willing to film though....

Quote Originally Posted by BabyMitchy View Post

This would be about multiple personalities, to make it easier for people to understand.

The main character would undergo an accident and suddenly develop a child personality, when the change happens they are suddenly little and start having accidents.

diapers.

To keep the show going, it would have all sorts of projects and stuff the character is working on... and trying to deal with while switching back and forth between personalities.

That sounds like it would be successful in convincing people that ABDLs are normal, healthy people.

Countdown

Quote Originally Posted by AEsahaettr View Post
    That sounds like it would be successful in convincing people that ABDLs are normal, healthy people.
    is this sarcasm???? genuinely curious, can't tell...

Quote Originally Posted by Countdown View Post
    is this sarcasm???? genuinely curious, can't tell...
    No. Totally not sarcasm.

In a completely G rated way of course. The main issue is keeping it entertaining at the same time however.

It would be possible to maybe make the main character video tape/document what is going on with him and maybe talk about stuff from his childhood?

Paddeduper

The only way this could really succeed from a business perspective is to have the one in diapers/child like a comic. The show couldn't be serious at all or few would watch it besides those interested in the ab/dl scene. I do think that a show with an AB could be done, but would have to be non serious and instead a comedy.

Lindt

This made me think of that Jim Carrey movie Me, Myself, & Irene. The multiple personality bit. I'd have to agree with padded, from the viewpoint of a non-*B the concept of an AB is actually kind of funny if it's not weird - hell, it's pretty funny to me. The concept itself isn't too bad. Thanks for sharing!

Zpeed

This could be a viable comedy for any age as long as there is no nudity

HumanBeing

Quote Originally Posted by BabyMitchy View Post

diapers.

Though if the character has dissociative identity disorder then it would most likely be a while before he/she noticed they had another personality so you could have it where they switch back to their main personality after having an accident and be extremely confused and worried about how they wet/messed themselves without realising.

And multiple personalities mostly are a result from childhood trauma/abuse and develop as a type of coping mechanism, though from what I understand the personalities don't always show up until adulthood after an event has triggered them.

Don't forget that each personality (or alters as they're called) are completely different people, as in different name, age, sometimes gender, and occasionally even race.

If handled properly I think this would make a very good show!