Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dream where you were being diapered

PamperedBottom

Default Dream where you were being diapered

Has anyone had a weird dream before where they were being diapered by someone totally random? Haha, its happened to me on a few occasions.

Heh, it's like the AB/DL version of sex dreams. But no, not personally. I don't often remember dreams.

The only diaper-related dream I've had was of being out in public whilst not wearing one, and peeing myself uncontrollably in front of a lot of people. That one, I think, is the IC equivalent of the "naked-in-public" dream.

Needless to say, I was soaked when I woke up after that one and thank goodness I actually was wearing.

I never have dreams about being diapered. they usually involve me being a kid or teen and going to the store with my mom, and asking her to get my diapers. She normally says no in these dreams, and when she says yes, I wake up before I can get one on. It's weird, they're diaper chasing dreams

Yes, actually, I have had nightmares at age 10 about being diapered by the school nurse. See, just when I thought I was beyond pooping accidents, I awoke one awful night to the realization that I was pooping a dark, slimy mess that smelled like a waste treatment facility, and then as I walked down the hall, the rest of it came out and went through my panties and pajamas and onto the floor! It also had a dark teal color about it because I'd had a blue snowball that day.

But the most embarrassing part was that Mom had to help me clean it up, which totally destroyed my self-image because my sister was 22 months old and it made me feel like I was no different. It was just too big of an accident for me to handle, so I said, "Mama, I had a majorcase accident in my pants," and she rinsed me off in the tub, telling me that I would never get another blue snowball again!

After this, I went back to bed and had a nightmare about me having to wear diapers to school while the other kids still wore underwear (tighty-whities for boys, white/pastel/floral panties for girls), and this had my face all crusty with dried-up tears. But fortunately for me, I didn't soil myself to that extent again until I was 19, so I was never forced to wear diapers...until I chose to do so on November 8, 2012.

I have had dreams about diapers, but not about being diapered by anyone else.

I have had them very occasionally - notice the "very" in there. Wish I had them more often, though

No, rather, I dream of other people wearing diapers. Lucky me.

I often dream about going to buy diapers (and I usually don't buy them for reason X or Y) or like otter, it involves my mom, a close friend or a relative to be there with me to buy some.

For example, the last one wasn't so long ago. I was in a tiny convenience store, I was alone with the cashier (a good-looking girl) and I was there to buy diapers but I was talking to her et we get along just fine and decided to go have a drink, but I had to buy diapers first, so, I went to grab a package and by the time I was back, she was gone..
    So, yeah, it involves diaper, but there is nothing exciting whatsoever in my dreams :/ (my dreams are boring)

Quote Originally Posted by Otter View Post
    I never have dreams about being diapered. they usually involve me being a kid or teen and going to the store with my mom, and asking her to get my diapers. She normally says no in these dreams, and when she says yes, I wake up before I can get one on. It's weird, they're diaper chasing dreams
    Sounds like the falling dreams. You only wake up when something major happens; like you hitting the ground (she saying yes).